Bad BIFer - Auror

Help Support Talkbeer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted everyone to know that Auror never shipped a box in my March Madness BIF. Deadline was May 31st. Auror has not responded to the last couple of messages I've sent recently requesting some sort of update and warnings about bad trader feedback. This was the last message I heard from him,

Any update Auror? Deadline is tomorrow.

I've got some beer rounded up. I think I can get it out tomorrow.

Auror, May 31, 2018

I love how these always start off really polite and people reading are like "WTF?" I get that you want to give the person the benefit of the doubt and all but a couple months of no communication is just a silent "fuck you". In the third week I'd be hittin' people up for personal info on the person and afger 4-5 weeks is when you do something about it... No?

The way these always play out just boils down to people showing you their needs are more important than their word. I don't get how these things drag on for months... Fucking 8-9 months in that other thread? Y'all deserve to get jacked at that point

Not to mention the feedback... Guys, the feedback!

Yeah I've had a few, it's been a rough week

Last edited:
I love how these always start off really polite and people reading are like "WTF?" I get that you want to give the person the benefit of the doubt and all but a couple months of no communication is just a silent "fuck you". In the third week I'd be hittin' people up for personal info on the person and afger 4-5 weeks is when you do something about it... No?

The way these always play out just boils down to people showing you their needs are more important than their word. I don't get how these things drag on for months... Fucking 8-9 months in that other thread? Y'all deserve to get jacked at that point

Not to mention the feedback... Guys, the feedback!

Yeah I've had a few, it's been a rough week
as soon as this thread is made, the person should immediately get bad feedback IMO. if they come back and ship a box then flip it to neutral.

Just wanted everyone to know that Auror never shipped a box in my March Madness BIF. Deadline was May 31st. Auror has not responded to the last couple of messages I've sent recently requesting some sort of update and warnings about bad trader feedback. This was the last message I heard from him,

Any update Auror? Deadline is tomorrow.

I've got some beer rounded up. I think I can get it out tomorrow.

Auror, May 31, 2018
Cmon Auror say it isn’t so? You were just here on TB less than an hour ago, how about an update? I’ve been in more than a few of these with you and you were always a stand up guy. Don’t sully your rep my man!

Why? He deserves negative feedback. The feedback system won't work if it isn't used correctly. This person is a bad trader and his feedback rating should reflect that.
I like the idea if the box does ship eventually but it's late someone should get neutral feedback. I mean the box was sent. Of course, everyone gonna still question people with neutral feedback and decided for themselves if it's worth dealing with that person. Negative should be if a box was never sent, that way people know immediately not to deal with that person. It will be tough to linger around these forums with negative feedback, but with neutral at least you can try and get a second chance.

but of course that's just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts