Quantcast

Bad BIFer Saugusbrewer AKA lucas1801

Help Support Talkbeer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the family issues "I disappeared" excuse.

You still have to poop. While pooping, take 30 seconds and say " I am going dark for awhile, I will take care of this when I am able ". Done. Looks like he did in his profile - but was it after-the-fact?
this shit was building up for months. def don't understand it either. it feels like this dude was just trying to take advantage. especially because he was so lackluster with his updates.

not your fault tosh

It was 48 oz. Not like we had to send 24 beers. I owed two boxes to people and shit got crazy in life and I kept in touch with them. I got the boxes out a week or two later than I wanted, but I still got them out. All people need to do is communicate. Like evilc said, when you're taking a shit hop on and just let people know what's going on. We're a great community that is understanding of things, but the problems for everyone start when you don't communicate.

Just want to say that this place is full of quite generous homies. While the patina of this place might be off putting to some, and for good reason to keep out people like the culprit discussing here, people come out of the wood work to help. People who are part of the BIF, people who are active elsewhere, and people out of left field.

Wanted to extend a very appreciative nod to those that reached out and or helped.

Just want to say that this place is full of quite generous homies. While the patina of this place might be off putting to some, and for good reason to keep out people like the culprit discussing here, people come out of the wood work to help. People who are part of the BIF, people who are active elsewhere, and people out of left field.

Wanted to extend a very appreciative nod to those that reached out and or helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.