Bad BIFer Saugusbrewer AKA lucas1801

Help Support Talkbeer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saugusbrewer

AKA lucas1801
I'll send my boxes I owe and go from there. Some will never accept me and that is their choice and understood. I am not sure how or if I will post outside of that going my forward as it will feel awkward for me. Just want to make things right at this point.

I'll send my boxes I owe and go from there. Some will never accept me and that is their choice and understood. I am not sure how or if I will post outside of that going my forward as it will feel awkward for me. Just want to make things right at this point.
Whatever you do in the end is your choice but personally if it were me. I'd take a step back from trading and just post a bit. It might take a bit but people on here come around if you actually try to make an effort to make things right. Which it seems like you are. I'd hate to see you leave just because you messed up once.

Not sure TDBuck did you ever get a box? I would doubt it as of today.

He sent his SSF box
This may come as a surprise to some of you, but my box from Saugusbrewer landed today.

First up, the Seniors:

Cambridge Brewing La Saisonniere (gin barrel) - love gin-barrel sours, can't wait to try
Night Shift Aloha Weisse - pineapple? Yes!
Artifact Cider Tip Top - this one sounds tremendous and has a great backstory on their website
Grimm Vacay - can't say no to dry hopped sours, one of my favorite styles.

Next, the Sophomores:

Springdale Cuvee d'or Rouge - never heard of this brewery but interested to try this darker sour :p
Deciduous Dry-Hopped Albricot - yes. So good, will chug. These guys crush.
Allagash Mattina Rossa - one of my favorite breweries and something I haven't had in years. Can't wait to revisit.
Kent Falls Farmer's Table - another I haven't heard of, but looks great!
Wicked Weed Fille de Ferme - never tried but it sounds solid, can't go wrong with WW.

Lastly, the Exchange Students:

3F A&G. Yes! I don't think I've tried this (maybe when drunk?) Either way, really excited.
3F glass. This is really awesome, thank you!
'Tome Strange Ghost. No explanation needed.

This is a great box full of beers that I will enjoy. Thanks again, cheers!

And to anyone who sent anything extra my way, expect some love shared back in your direction. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts