US - South-Atlantic Barrel Culture Brewing and Blending

Help Support Talkbeer:

Store brand Kool-Aid and bottom shelf vodka are cheaper than that shit. I guess you can't pretend to be a Sophisticated Sour Beer Drinker if you take that route, though.

Should be there around 6 today with the lady. I guess it’s cool to bring bottles...I’m just having a hard time finding something to bring that isn’t an overly fruited AWA. Not enough life in the cellar.

Anyone going to the member night tomorrow that could do a pickup for me and a few others? wuntrikpony caaam NClambicguy pgh_penguins others? A few of us still haven't got bottles 3 & 4, but at this point unless it's not a big inconvenience I'm prepared to just call them a loss.
Member night is Saturday but if you need a pickup tomorrow I’ll be in the area and can help you out. Will get some glares from the wife and have to bring an infant along, so some thank you beers wouldn’t suck. How did you guys miss bottles 3 and 4 but get 5-8?

Member night is Saturday but if you need a pickup tomorrow I’ll be in the area and can help you out. Will get some glares from the wife and have to bring an infant along, so some thank you beers wouldn’t suck. How did you guys miss bottles 3 and 4 but get 5-8?
Can definitely get you some thank-you beers at some point. Basically we'd missed 3/4 and when we picked up 5-8, none of the main guys were there and the only person working knew where the 5-8 bags were, but wasn't sure about the 3/4 bottles.