BCBS King County

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black_cascade

Reaction score
So. I know it's in the state, but who has the details on the KingCo distribution? Quantities? Anyone know how much K&L got?

Well, I went by Beer Junction today which is a local shop that I frequent weekly & asked if they were doing this for Black Friday. Usually, Morgan the owner is there & is a really cool/friendly guy. This person was being an utter ****** acting like I was asking for a national security leak. I think if we will see it, it will be this weekend.

I'll buy whatever I'm allocated, but if I get extras/multiples I'm happy to share if you're out of town. I would say keep your eye on the twitter feeds for Beer Junction & Bottleworks & sign up for the Full Throttle e-mail list as she gets notifications out very quickly when stuff like that comes in.

I'll tell you Chuck's got 1 case of BCBS today and it was gone before 7:30 when I got off work. They said they should get variants Friday but I have no idea if I'll be able to make it then either.

Back