Beavertown 5th Birthday (London. 8-9th Sept)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Padraig

Reaction score
Stupid line-up for this one.

http://www.beavertownbrewery.co.uk/the-beavertown-extravaganza-is-here

3 Floyds Brewing Co.
40ft Brewery
Alesmith Brewing Company
Alesong Brewing & Blending
Arizona Wilderness Brewing Co.
Bagby Beer Company
Basqueland Brewing Project
Brew By Numbers
Beerbliotek
Bell’s Brewery
Birrificio Del Ducato
Boneyard Beer
Brekeriet
Brewdog
Brewski
Brouwerij Alvinne
Brouwerij Kees
Burning Sky
Buxton Brewery
Casita Cerveceria
Cellarmaker
Cigar City
Cloudwater Brew Co.
Crooked Stave Artisan Beer Project
Dieu du Ciel
Dogfish Head Brewery
Dry & Bitter Brewing Company
Dugges
Evil Twin
Firestone Walker
Firestone Walker Barrelworks
Garage Project
Gueuzerie Tilquin
Hair of the Dog
Hawkshead Brewery
Heretic Brewing Company
Huisstekerij Bokkereyder
J Wakefield Brewing
Jester King Brewery
Lervig Aktiebryggeri
Lost & Grounded
Lost Abbey
Loverbeer
Magic Rock Brewing
Mahr’s Brau
Mikkeller
Mikkeller San Diego
Modern Times Beer
Naparbier
New Belgium Brewing Company
Olivers Cider & Perry
Omnipollo
Other Half Brewing Company
Partizan Brewing
Pizza Port
Pohjala Brewery
Pressure Drop Brewery
Redchurch Brewery
Sierra Nevada Brewing Company
Siren Craft Brew
Slim Pickens Cider & Mead
Stillwater Artisanal
Stockholm Brewing Company
Stone Berlin
The Kernel Brewery
Thornbridge Brewery
Three Weavers Brewing Company
To Øl
Trillium Brewing Company
Warpigs Brewpub
Wild Beer Co.
Wylam Brewery

Anyone planning on attending this? Just saw the Saturday tickets have sold out....seems I was too late for those, but considering Friday now.

I'm going on the Friday.
Thinking of doing the same thoug I probably won't be able to get over there until after work around 5 or 6, just worried I might miss to much. Have you been before?

Thinking of doing the same thoug I probably won't be able to get over there until after work around 5 or 6, just worried I might miss to much. Have you been before?
It's the first time they've done this particular festival or held anything at this venue. They had big issues with one of their events a couple of years back so seem to have been making a real effort to make things run smoothly at their events since. I would imagine some of the bigger whales will have kicked by that point but I guess 4-5hrs is probably long enough to get your moneys worth, especially in London.

It's the first time they've done this particular festival or held anything at this venue. They had big issues with one of their events a couple of years back so seem to have been making a real effort to make things run smoothly at their events since. I would imagine some of the bigger whales will have kicked by that point but I guess 4-5hrs is probably long enough to get your moneys worth, especially in London.
Was hoping that'd be the case because 3-10 is a long time of unlimited drinking ;) Will shoot you a msg if I end up going.

Got a ticket so I'll be there Friday. List of beers and breweries looks good but 4000 people a day seems like it could be a lot.

Judging by the socials/updates from pals this looks like it was a great event. Gutted to have missed it (but ended up having to go to Toronto for work anyway).

Back