Quantcast

Becoming a member of the community?!

Help Support Talkbeer:

Wait what?? Any time for tip touching??
Fuck yes. I'm at the Huntington convention center during the day Friday and Saturday and the morning of Sunday. Thursday night I have no plans. Wednesday night I'll be arriving and will hit a bar or brewery near my hotel. Friday night I'm planning on going to progressive field but that might change. Saturday night I plan on starting at Southern Tier with all my coworkers who are with me. Sunday night I have no plans. I leave Monday morning.

Fuck yes. I'm at the Huntington convention center during the day Friday and Saturday and the morning of Sunday. Thursday night I have no plans. Wednesday night I'll be arriving and will hit a bar or brewery near my hotel. Friday night I'm planning on going to progressive field but that might change. Saturday night I plan on starting at Southern Tier with all my coworkers who are with me. Sunday night I have no plans. I leave Monday morning.

A message will be sent soon. I think we can make something work

Latest posts