Beer bar + bottle shops in Portland, OR?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Futurepoop

Reaction score
Hi friends, visiting Portland for the first time this weekend. Would love some intel on good spots to pick up beers to go and also some nice bars in the area. Staying at 745 nw 87th terrace. Thanks!! ❤️

Hi friends, visiting Portland for the first time this weekend. Would love some intel on good spots to pick up beers to go and also some nice bars in the area. Staying at 745 nw 87th terrace. Thanks!! ❤️

This was my favorite place when I visited. Plus, it was next to Pok Pok. Didn't mind the wait to get in.

A friend of mine that moved there is working for Mayfly taproom and bottle shop. Haven't been, but she is good peeps.

Belmont Station

Edit: just looked at where you are staying, and while I would still recommend Belmont, McMenamins 23rd Ave bottle shop is a lot closer to you. They have a pretty good selection there.

Lunch at Life of Pie, beers 2 doors down at Tin Bucket.

Loyal Legion is a worthy stop of only because they have SO MANY ****ING BEERS ON DRAFT.

If you go to the McMenamins bottle shop, I would recommend Besaws for brunch/lunch.

A friend of mine that moved there is working for Mayfly taproom and bottle shop. Haven't been, but she is good peeps.
No kidding? That's super close to my new place that I just moved into and I've been there a few times. It's a great spot. Bottle shop selection isn't massive but it's well curated. Fantastic space as well.

Back