Beer Camp 2017 - Portland, ME

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopStocker

Reaction score
Just picked up tickets to this last night, as I went to the 2015 Beer Camp in Portland and had a great time. Best beer fest I've been to for the money, and it looks like the lineup of breweries, food trucks and live music this year should make for another solid fest.

Here is the link for details/tickets: Event is this Saturday, June 3rd.

http://www.beercamp.sierranevada.com/festivals/portland/?utm_source=grapeseed

Any smaller breweries that stick out to anyone as must-stops? Of course I will be hitting Allagash, Tree House, Surly etc. but I also want to make sure I don't miss anything good from Oxbow, Collective Arts etc.

Hope to see some of you there!

Just picked up tickets to this last night, as I went to the 2015 Beer Camp in Portland and had a great time. Best beer fest I've been to for the money, and it looks like the lineup of breweries, food trucks and live music this year should make for another solid fest.

Here is the link for details/tickets: Event is this Saturday, June 3rd.

http://www.beercamp.sierranevada.com/festivals/portland/?utm_source=grapeseed

Any smaller breweries that stick out to anyone as must-stops? Of course I will be hitting Allagash, Tree House, Surly etc. but I also want to make sure I don't miss anything good from Oxbow, Collective Arts etc.

Hope to see some of you there!
Tough this year being on the same weekend as the microbrew fest in Boston. Had an awesome time a couple years ago but seems the brewery list has shrunk considerably. Still looks like a good time though, enjoy!

New England Brewing... I'm pouring. Come by and say hello.

Will do for sure! Have tried some NebCo. before, but have yet to get my hands on FBD or G-Bot. You guys planning on bringing either of those?

Back