Beer Log in Portland Oregon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Han Yolo

Reaction score
I did a quick search to see if there was a such thing in the forums here, but couldn't find anything relating to this.

I could be completely wrong because I doubt this thread doesn't exist. I'm thinking of making a living document of what beer is where in regards to bottles. I know there are apps that allow people to record where they have certain beers on draft at which bar/taproom/restaurant, but there's none for buying bottled beer in grocery stores, mini marts, bottle shops, etc.

I feel like this will allow everyone to find that certain beer they've been looking for.

An example of what I have in mind is if I go to let's say a New Seasons and they have Puff by Sixpoint Brewing and Citrus Zest by Pfriem I would then log it here maybe in this format:

Date it was found
Where it was found (Store's name & address)
Beer 1
Beer 2
Beer 3
Etc

The format can be played around with to see what everyone likes best. Maybe a very short 1-2 sentence review of how the beer taste?

Again, this is just an idea that can benefit everyone and I am sorry if it already exists. If this thread already does exist could someone please redirect me to it.

Thanks!

raw

I'm
Not
Reading
All
That

Oooh, thanks for clarifying. Yeah, sorry it is a lot to read. I wanted to state exactly what I meant without confusing people.

Date it was found: 1/14/17
Where it was found: Pacific Forum
Where it belongs: Northwest Forum

I added something to you original format, hope it works.

Wow, I thought I clicked on NW, but accidentally clicked on the one below it (I probably thought it was Pacific Northwest). Thanks for pointing that out.

Could an admin please move this to the appropriate section please, thank you!

Bruery

Beetus

This is a fun thread. Thanks!

Thanks! Glad you like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back