Quantcast

BeNeLux Belgium Travel Thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

You can probably find it by scrolling back through Moeder's timeline or by looking up the event, I'm on mobile and it sucks to go back that far right now
looks like they had pre sale tickets and they sold out the same day. Just can't tell how quickly because there's no time stamp besides the date but no time.

My gf and I are going to be in Belgium from May 2 to May 7. We're still dicing up our exact days, but will be staying in Brussels and will do at least a day trip to Bruges.

I have a lot of recs from friends, but I want to be thorough so if anybody has ANY recs for anything they feel I should see, please share.
Are you going for the Toer de Gueuze or is it just dumb luck that you'll be there then? If the latter, then I highly suggest checking out the Toer. We went two years ago and had such a great time we're going back for it this year. (It's only held every two years.)

Are you going for the Toer de Gueuze or is it just dumb luck that you'll be there then? If the latter, then I highly suggest checking out the Toer. We went two years ago and had such a great time we're going back for it this year. (It's only held every two years.)
It was dumb luck that we booked a flight to be there during the TdG, but we actually bought tickets for the bus and everything a few months ago. My gf found a decent deal on airfare, so just went for it, and like 2 days later while doing some research saw the info for TdG and just booked it right away. I was then and am now very excited.

Brussels was a lot of fun. I ate my body weight in cheese, and will be pissing at least trace amounts of lambic for probably the next month. My credit card company probably thinks I'm now a minority shareholder in Moeder Lambic, but I don't regret a single €. Truly a bucket list trip.

Anyway, thanks to this thread for the suggestions. Hopefully I will make it back again soon.

Latest posts