Bloomington Craft Beer Fest feedback

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmarsh123

Reaction score
I know some of you were there. We are having a wrap up meeting next week for the planning committee so please give me some feedback so we can continue to improve on the festival.

+'s (compared to last year):
~More restrooms.. only peed once but line was 3 minutes instead of 45 minutes like last year
~More indiana/small breweries... i didn't make it all the way around but looked like more small breweries were there....
~Loved the homebrew section, thanks for the pours. might be nice to even expand it next year/put the word out.
~loved the number of brewers there, not just volunteers pouring. it was really nice to talk about beer with someone who knew a lot about it

-'s
~Really damn crowded/lines (probably because everyone was drinking beer instead of waiting to pee), seemed like it was at capacity. Not too bad though, may just need spread out a bit. lines for **** like FFF were cumbersome (i'm not trying to wait in line for ZD anyway, but many were)... or just make the thing last longer so lines are less of a big deal and more of a value
~No beer list (or even brewery list) available, until maybe one was sort-of circulating the night before... it's really nice to have a map/brewery list, beer lists are even better (though i know they are hard/inaccurate anyway)

Back