Bo & Luke release 10/24

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmh_the_1legend

Reaction score
anyone in or around Louisville going to this release? Been wanting to try this beer for sometime now and I see that on next Wednesday they are selling presale tickets to reserve your chance at a 4 pack (1 reg and 3 variants). If I were to purchase the $5 reserve, would anyone be able/willing to help a brother out? I'll PayPal what you need for the 4 bottles plus enough for you to purchase a bottle for yourself as well and send you a label too. If you can help, PM me please! Thanks and cheers!

The website says bring order confirmation with photo ID so I'm not sure that will work.

Edit to add: They confirmed via Facebook that proxies aren't allowed.

Last edited:
I managed to get a pre-sale ticket for this so if anyone else here plans on attending and wants to, ahem, touch tips (I think that's the proper TB parlance) that would be pretty swell.

Totally forgot about the pre-sale Wednesday, and they were gone in like four minutes. Unfortunately we will just have to show up early and get in line. But I'll see you there pmicka !

Coming down from Columbus Ohio, do they usually have variants on tap? Didn't get a ticket because PayPal blows and won't be down until about 6/6:30. Just wondering if this is usually a fun event to drink at. Sadly I'm looking at popping my holy grale cherry more than this I think ha

They'll have variants on tap for sure. Definitely want to go to Sergio's as well while down here, along with Holy Grale. Sunday they are releasing another variant at their new Portland facility.

They'll have variants on tap for sure. Definitely want to go to Sergio's as well while down here, along with Holy Grale. Sunday they are releasing another variant at their new Portland facility.
Nice to hear. If anyone's looking to do a share later that night or trade for any Columbus brews just DM me. I'll be with a buddy and could easily bring down some stuff

I have to be at Pig and Swig on 4th Street, so I won't get there until around 3, but my fiancé should be there around 2.

Looking for a bottle of Weller 12 if anyone has an extra. Would trade a brothers drake BBA apple pie but have some other stuff if anyone wants to Eli a brother out. We don't get it in Ohio.

If you're in line, I've got a black jacket on with a black and white striped shirt. My fiance is wearing a striped cardigan. Come say hello.

Chili one will be alright, other two sound pretty miserable. And tomorrow's, why not just do sassafras? Why the hell do you have to add radish?

Chili one will be alright, other two sound pretty miserable. And tomorrow's, why not just do sassafras? Why the hell do you have to add radish?

I'm 90% certain that the radish bit is not true.

Edit: They updated their Facebook post so it appears that I was 90% wrong. Going to drink it anyway.

Last edited:
Back