Bonnaroo - Craft Beer Exchange

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cybermonkey

Reaction score
Hopefully it's cool to post this here. If not, feel free to chase me away o_O
In the event that anyone here also happens to be attending Bonnaroo this June, I camp with a large group camp (Reddaroo) and each year we put on a craft beer exchange. Basically, you bring your favorite cans of local craft beer to trade with others. Since it's Bonnaroo, we have people come from all over the country with a pretty good selection. It's not whales in bombers, but your every day beers so it's a little different from your standard beer swap (although some treehouse does make it's way there occasionally)
We also have a free raffle where breweries donate stuff (t-shirts, signs, hats, etc) and our camp makes lunch for anyone who participates. If you're interested, please see the Reddit post below for details:

Went 6 years in a row, 2009-2014. My body will pitch a fit if I wake up in another tent in Tennessee in June.. That said, enjoy the farm!

Went to the 2nd banaroo, saw James Brown and never needed to go back. Plus 95 and sunny with minimal shade sucks.

Latest posts

Back