US - New England Boston area thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Hey guys!

On October 26th, we'll be in Boston hosting the Spooky Brews Craft Beer Festival. It's an unlimited pour, one-night-only fest from 7pm to 11pm at the Cyclorama. The brewery list is posted below. Hope some of you can swing by and say hi!

1. Aslin Beer Company
  2. Barrel Culture Brewing and Blending
  3. Barreled Souls Brewing
  4. Equilibrium Brewing
  5. Finback Brewery
  6. Fox Farm Brewery
  7. Horus Aged Ales
  8. Hoof Hearted Brewing
  9. Interboro Spirits and Ales
  10. Lamplighter Brewing Co.
  11. Mast Landing Brewing Company
  12. Mikerphone Brewing
  13. Mystic Brewery
  14. New Park Brewing
  15. Night Shift Brewing
  16. Outer Range Brewing Company
  17. Pueblo Vida Brewing
  18. Pure Project Brewing
  19. Resident Culture Brewing Company
  20. Southern Grist Brewing Company
  21. Superstition Meadery
  22. Threes Brewing
  23. Triple Crossing Brewing
  24. TRVE Brewing Company
  25. Twin Elephant Brewing Company
  26. Vitamin Sea Brewing
  27. Widowmaker Brewing
More info can be found here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hop-culture-presents-spooky-brews-boston-tickets-47996886981
Spooky_Poster_Art.jpg

The new Trillium restaurant is open now by the way, 11-11 every day. Retail is now sold from the new location. I had the burger and it was amazing. Technically they are in the “soft” opening period until October 29th. All staff was overly courteous and helpful. Off to a great start.

The new Trillium restaurant is open now by the way, 11-11 every day. Retail is now sold from the new location. I had the burger and it was amazing. Technically they are in the “soft” opening period until October 29th. All staff was overly courteous and helpful. Off to a great start.
I'm very excited to see the new space and try some good food. I am sad to see them close up the OG location though.

I'm very excited to see the new space and try some good food. I am sad to see them close up the OG location though.
Yeah. I’ve been going to that original spot since the week they opened. I walk by it every day and usually went a couple times per week. Will be different for sure. I’m glad they kept the location close. The new place is a lot nicer though haha.

I think they are closing it with the new brewery/restaurant opening so close. No point in doing can sales and growlers only anymore.
The retail space alone at the new place is 3x the public space of old location.

And then the taproom area + outdoor seating and roofdeck are 3x that. And the restaurant floor is the same size as those also...

The new space is large is what I'm saying.

Anyone seen cans of Revolution Brewing's Straight Jacket around? Fort Point Market posted about it the other day but I haven't seen cans around Cambridge/Somerville.

3F drops are hitting all around. CBC Belmont had Hommage today at $57 apiece, and I've got confirmation from a couple other shops that they expect their 3F within the next few days. Recommend stopping by your local shops!

drgarage

Not a real doctor. Lives in garage.
Contributor
I’ll be in town this week, mostly Allston and Cambridge. Hit me up if you want to meet up!

drgarage

Not a real doctor. Lives in garage.
Contributor
What breweries do you plan on visiting? I'm assuming Trillium is on there
It is, if I can make it over there — pretty massive hike from where I’m staying. I’d love to do Mystic, but they’re even further. I’ll definitely hit Deep Ellum for obvious reasons, planning on Cambridge Brewing, as I’ve never been, and then I’m very open to suggestion.

Latest posts