US - New England Boston area thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

I think most cities just do tastings at somebody's house/apartment. There almost always seems to be a granite island involved in tasting photos...

I tend to think any craft bar is going to be resistant to a tasting. We tried to organize a tasting a few years ago and had tentative approval from a bar during the day before they opened, but it fell apart anyway. Best bet IMO is a dive bar during the day that wouldn't give a shit as long as you buy food or slip the manager some cash.

Next time my non-BT, law student roommate is gone for a weekend, I volunteer my apt for a tasting, I could get a good 20 people in, and I have a pretty massive glassware collection too. Fridge space availability is terrible but we can just use a cooler. However, I'm in Oak Square, so mass transit situaish sucks.

Next time my non-BT, law student roommate is gone for a weekend, I volunteer my apt for a tasting, I could get a good 20 people in, and I have a pretty massive glassware collection too. Fridge space availability is terrible but we can just use a cooler. However, I'm in Oak Square, so mass transit situaish sucks.
Bottle share on the 57?

I live off of brooks. Would be funny if you were my neighbor.

But yeah the 64 (not too frequent) and 57 are pretty much the only bus routes. The 70 is a quick walk from the mall to my place if you know the shortcut.

We get together in Brookline once a week, so I'm sure we can absorb you. We've had a constant group but it's been slowly dwindling. I'm also looking to get a large like once a month Saturday tasting going.
We really need to improve the community in Boston.
I thought the community improved once the bro moved to CO ;)

sorry jomobono for any confusion.
yeah, I was silentjay on BA years ago, but got banned for pointing out Todd's ill-advised twitter post during Hurricane Sandy.

Have been lurking and in FB groups and such since then, and completely stopped supporting anything BA related, even though I used to love going to beer festivals in Boston.

yeah, I was silentjay on BA years ago, but got banned for pointing out Todd's ill-advised twitter post during Hurricane Sandy.

Have been lurking and in FB groups and such since then, and completely stopped supporting anything BA related, even though I used to love going to beer festivals in Boston.
a couple of the Drink Craft Beer festivals have been ok. although granted, I am working off a slightly misleading sample, because i drank most of the Vera Mae & S&S 4 they got for a festival last summer.

No worries, I can see how people got confused. You seam like a very level headed person and must be very attractive.

Latest posts