Boston to HF - Looking for Shippers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve_0

Reaction score
My Wife and I will be flying into Boston in a few weeks and heading to Hill Farmstead for the day, prior to driving to Quebec. I plan on stopping at the brewery and staying in the Waterbury area overnight before going up north.
  • Is there anywhere I can stop along this route to purchase some 12-bottle shippers to send home?
    • I would be happy to take some off of someone's hands, as well or set-up a trade.
  • Additionally, where would be the best place to bring the bottles once they are packaged up? Is there a particular FedEx/UPS I should avoid?
Thanks in advance for the help. Really just trying to figure out the best and most efficient way to ship some cases back without lugging them around the rest of the trip.

Cheers!

Hey Steve, long time to talk!

For shippers, I know there's a uhaul shop near Burlington that normally has them.

I can recommend the FedEx store in Waterbury as a drop off as well. Unfortunately Burlington will be a bit out of the way for you, but maybe just look for some uhaul store in MA and NH and call to ask if they carry shippers.

Good luck and enjoy your trip!

Back