Bottle Share #5 in Clarendon/Arlington, Sat April 12 @ 2PM, Rooftop!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reidjoshua1

Reaction score
What: Bottle sharing #5 - Rooftop Edition Part Deux
When: Saturday, April 12 @ 2PM
Where: 9th Floor Rooftop @
The Reserve at Clarendon Centre
3000 Washington Blvd.
Arlington, VA 22201.

My apt. building is 1-2 blocks straight south of the Clarendon metro. Across the street from Lyon Hall. The rooftop is on the 9th floor all the way to the left after you get out of the elevator. Elevators are straight and to the right after you enter the building.

I posted a Google spreadsheet so you can add your name and what you're bringing so we don't bring multiples of the same beer. Please bring your own small tasting glass. You're welcome to bring food as well. We'll order pizza during the share as we usually do.

Share signup: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgA1Q8915fS4dDFMdTR3M1dGODBuTGZHTlZ5NmptOGc&usp=sharing

We're doing this on the rooftop again. Starting at 2PM should give us enough sun/warmth for the whole share. If the weather is poor we'll move the share to the Great Room. I'll post on 4/12 with any updates necessary.

-Josh

pic from last bottle share
1622060_10203190441990802_1003786168_n.jpg

Back