US - Northwest Brews for New Avenues 2017! Save the date

Help Support Talkbeer:

Had an awesome time last weekend! Saturday was my b-day and I won the 3L Mamouche as a present to myself (sorry Bill) :) I met quite a few people during the event and at the post-auction toast with the Uli blend. I'm sure some of you were TB'ers so let me know on this thread if we met! I'd love to put a face/name to an avatar. Cheers, and looking forward to next year!

Had an awesome time last weekend! Saturday was my b-day and I won the 3L Mamouche as a present to myself (sorry Bill) :) I met quite a few people during the event and at the post-auction toast with the Uli blend. I'm sure some of you were TB'ers so let me know on this thread if we met! I'd love to put a face/name to an avatar. Cheers, and looking forward to next year!
I want to say we met but im honestly not sure lol. Did you talk to eb1 at all during the VIP event? If you did then we probably met.

We met! Happy birthday!
Thanks for coming out:) Also sent you an OG shirt last year if I recall correctly. See you again next year?

Cheers
Don

Latest posts