Brews for New Avenues 2018!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Digita7693

Reaction score
Just wanted to go ahead and give you all some initial info and dates to mark on the calendar.

The 7th annual Brews for New Avenues will take place on Saturday August 25th at Left Bank Annex, BUT we have a few other events planned once again.

Thursday August 23rd - Beer Dinner
Friday August 24th - Oyster and Gueuze event
Saturday August 25th - Brews for New Avenues

We have some other special things we are planning: guests, bottle releases, something else...
More as we solidify things, but we are trying, once again, to out do the previous year:)

We are accepting donations year round. So please get in touch.
If you have any questions about events, donations, sponsorships etc. please contact me, cavemanlawyer teddyarrowhead or LoPo87

http://www.brewsfornewavenues.org

Cheers!

Just wanted to go ahead and give you all some initial info and dates to mark on the calendar.

The 7th annual Brews for New Avenues will take place on Saturday August 25th at Left Bank Annex, BUT we have a few other events planned once again.

We have some other special things we are planning: guests, bottle releases, something else...
More as we solidify things, but we are trying, once again, to out do the previous year:)

If you have any questions about events, donations, sponsorships etc. please contact me, cavemanlawyer teddyarrowhead or LoPo87

Cheers!
Hoping I can make it and not just donate beer this year, looks like a great event every year!

giphy.gif

Cheers!

Last year was an absolute blast. Going to block off the dates on the calendar and do my best to make it work again!

As one who would like to be stoked......how do I go about getting said email or future emails about this event? I would really would like to make it up this year.
I’m not sure if there is an email sign up, I think the distro is based upon previous ticket sales. Pretty much everything covered in the email is on the event site though:

http://www.brewsfornewavenues.org/

For the locals:)
https://t.e2ma.net/message/v5m75b/37tg6f

As Brews for New Avenues grows we want to make sure our local friends and supporters have additional opportunities to obtain VIP tickets while also supporting the mission!

Bring a donation from the list below to Growler Guys Southeast tomorrow, Sunday, April 8th, between 12:30-1:30pm and you will be entered into a drawing to win the right to purchase a VIP ticket to Brews on August 25th!
hqvz4XJ4L-Hsb5U66CkjotnYpHMQ70Jg8eE_nLImaAuDxLbeN3cbLJWzvYNAqmm__uR9gtRbYhB3Z0mGttI=s0-d-e1-ft

• Needed items: Rain poncho, gently used windbreaker or raincoat, waterproof boots/shoes
Rules/details for the drawing (please read carefully):
- There will be ten tickets available.
- One entry per person donating a needed item.
- Must be present to win - the drawing will be held at 1:30pm.
- If your name is drawn, you win the right to purchase one VIP ticket to Brews for New Avenues on August 25th, 2018 for $100.
- Only the individual present who is donating an item is eligible for the drawing - no proxies or third party entrants.
- The ticket will be under the individual winner’s name only - no transfers, exchanges, substitutions, or refunds.
- Winners will not be allowed to purchase more VIP tickets during the public on sale under his/her name.

We greatly appreciate your generous support over the years!

Cheers,

The BFNA Team

For the locals, round two!

Another chance before online sales on Tuesday, May 15th.

As Brews for New Avenues grows we want to make sure our local friends and supporters have additional opportunities to obtain VIP tickets while also supporting the mission!

Bring a donation from the list below to Growler Guys Southeast tomorrow, Saturday, May 12th, between 6:30-7:30pmand you will be entered into a drawing to win the right to purchase a VIP ticket to Brews on August 25th!
hqvz4XJ4L-Hsb5U66CkjotnYpHMQ70Jg8eE_nLImaAuDxLbeN3cbLJWzvYNAqmm__uR9gtRbYhB3Z0mGttI=s0-d-e1-ft

• Needed items: Rain poncho, gently used windbreaker or raincoat, waterproof boots/shoes
Rules/details for the drawing (please read carefully):
- There will be ten tickets available.
- One entry per person donating a needed item.
- Must be present to win - the drawing will be held at 7:30pm.
- If your name is drawn, you win the right to purchase one VIP ticket to Brews for New Avenues on August 25th, 2018 for $100.
- Only the individual present who is donating an item is eligible for the drawing - no proxies or third party entrants.
- The ticket will be under the individual winner’s name only - no transfers, exchanges, substitutions, or refunds.
- Winners will not be allowed to purchase more VIP tickets during the public on sale under his/her name.

We greatly appreciate your generous support over the years!

Cheers,

The BFNA Team

***Please note***
Addendum to the above post.

Updated needed items list:
  • Needed items: New men's undershirts (crew, v-neck or tank), new boxers or briefs, gently used interview clothing (pants, dress shirts), belts
  • If you obtained a VIP ticket already through our last Growler Guys drawing/sale in April, you are ineligible to enter again.
https://t.e2ma.net/message/jolp9b/37tg6f

Ready to grab my tickets. Had a great time last year. Also, hoping for some interesting exclusive releases. But, most of all ensuring New Avenues gets some good donations as the work they do is so damn key.

Definitely some interesting Brews releases:)

Do GA tickets usually sell out quickly as well? I'll probably be in the area and would love to go, but won't know for sure until later in the summer.

Back