US - Northwest Brews for New Avenues 2019

Help Support Talkbeer:

Where’s the best place to donate? My friend brought some bottles by, they’re at work right now but I can bring them wherever. I take it we shouldn’t take them straight to New Avenues? I’m just a few blocks from there.

BFNA would be benefitted by broadcasting this more aggressively/on all media platforms. Also, 2 VIPs including myself didn’t receive the email about 7/6.
That's odd about the emails not getting through. I'll have the crew look into it. You can still email brews2019@newavenues.org if you want to attend the share tomorrow.

Regarding the Caps & Corks Crew - it was posted on the Brews FB page on 6/26 in addition to the email. As for IG, that platform isn't great for delivering a lot of info, not to mention trying to link to anything in posts, but perhaps we'll try to craft a post in a way that'll work. We'll do follow-up posts on FB as well.

Hey everyone - if you're in town, come down to World Foods in the Pearl this Thursday from 8-11p. We're doing a tap takeover with Great Notion, Modern Times, Ruse, and Upright. Brews Chef Connor doing some tasty food to pair. All proceeds go to New Avenues.

Also, we're starting to tease the live auction items on the social medias. First one just went up on FB (the 3F experience is back!).

PDX

Is there anywhere in Bend we could possibly drop a case off to donate?

Latest posts