Bruce Peninsula must see Breweries

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi folks, I am use to travel to the US for my summer vacations, but this year we'll stay in Canada.

I am planning to visit the Bruce peninsula and Sauble Beach.

For sure I'll stop by TO to grab a few things and do a few trades, but I would like to discover and/or visit new breweries.

So far, I have found these ones

Redline Brewhouse
Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery
Side Launch Brewery
Kilannan Brewing Company
Tobermory Brewing Co.
Half Hours on Earth Brewery

What are your thoughts on these !?

Any other suggestions or advices on others I should know ?

Thanks for your comments !

Cheers

Marc

Tobermory is a nice spot right in town with a tiny deck to enjoy the outdoors. Beer was drinkable for a tiny town's local brewery, but nothing to write home about.

Flying Monkeys and Redline are in the Barrie area which likely means you are heading up the 400... in the summer... possibly on a weekend.... god bless you. What a nightmare that stretch of road can be.

Heard some positive stuff about Half Hours. Hoping they get their shipping stuff organized so I don't have to travel to get it.

Have fun! I love the Bruce. This will be the first year in many that we haven't gone up.

Tobermory is a nice spot right in town with a tiny deck to enjoy the outdoors. Beer was drinkable for a tiny town's local brewery, but nothing to write home about.

Flying Monkeys and Redline are in the Barrie area which likely means you are heading up the 400... in the summer... possibly on a weekend.... god bless you. What a nightmare that stretch of road can be.

Heard some positive stuff about Half Hours. Hoping they get their shipping stuff organized so I don't have to travel to get it.

Have fun! I love the Bruce. This will be the first year in many that we haven't gone up.

Could it be easier during the week days !?

Why is it that crowed during the week-ends !?

If you havent already gone Half Hours is quite good, as it Red Line. Monkeys is hit or miss - if BA Chocolate Manifesto is still in the store that would be the reason to go, otherwise their stuff is readily available in local LCBO's.

Back