US - Pacific Bruery Societies 2017 Allocations/Discussion Thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Drank a couple bruery things this past weekend.

White chocolate chunk
is infected. Tastes nothing like its described and is lemony sour.
Mounds of coconut is pretty uninspiring.
Foster Happiness is the most twisted bruery thing ive had in awhile. Sounded like it was gonna be a pile of shit but the guys bought one anyway and while it had an artificial banana runt candy kinda character, it was better than the other 2 bottles listed above.
Coffee is life was good in such that it reminded me of a less boozy anniversary old ale. Whatever coffee they added is long gone.
Wine BT is not bad, much better than the terribly oxidized, musty port version.
Such a bummer. I think 2012/2013 was the last good yr of White Chocolate. The wheatwine base is just too overpowering, I consistently get green apple from it.

Xul

Yeah, b1 was 2012 and it was phenomenal. Batch 2 was infected, then batch 3 just wasn't great. Guess they just captured magic on that first batch.

Yeah, b1 was 2012 and it was phenomenal. Batch 2 was infected, then batch 3 just wasn't great. Guess they just captured magic on that first batch.
I knew it was around then. Didn't know it was B1 and agree with the consensus it was awesome. My wife likes WC, which is very unusual, but she is literally the only one I know who does.

Drank a couple bruery things this past weekend.

White chocolate chunk is infected. Tastes nothing like its described and is lemony sour.
Here we are, a month later. After pestering them once a week via email to acknowledge my message about this today they have marked my issue resolved by simply saying thanks for letting them know....