BuckleDown Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dvelcich1

Reaction score
They finally opened yesterday! I've been waiting on these guys for about a year, but I finally got my very own neighborhood brewery.

I went in not knowing what to expect and was really blown away by how nice the place was. It's not a huge taproom, but big enough for some good sized parties, and the place looked great. Lots of exposed wood that looks brand new, and you can see the whole operation.

They've got what looks to be eight taps right now, and they had three beers on last night, Belt & Suspenders, Mirth, and Shady Aftermath. They're doing growlers and what they called grumblers (not sure if that's a real thing yet, but they're the 32ozers), and they have a nice snifter and English pint glass for sale.

There were some esteemed guests as well including Pete Crowley who's been helping these guys along the way and some old white haired guys who I can only assume where the mafia coming in for their taste of the operation.

So check them out and keep these guys in business. Hopefully we'll be seeing some great stuff coming from Ike and Sean.

Back