Bulk trade/cry for help! FT: BL/MT ISO: one or two bottles of your finest...

Help Support Talkbeer:

Sig other is after me to trim cellar :(

Ideal world I send you a 12-bottle shipper of CA and you send me back a bottle or two...
A guy can dream right?

ISO:
Cantillon (Say a Magic or D'Aunis or a couple LPs or an LP ++) or a Zenne...
BBT +
Henna set
Antique Coco (maybe Blue)
Faha
Nillerzzzz
Marshmallow Handjee +

FT (multiples of some, please ask):
MT
MTV b1&b2
Jamaican Rum BA Modem Tones with Cocoa & Raspberries
BBA Modem Tones with Vanilla, Hazelnuts & Maple Syrup
BBA Monsters Park with BBA Maple Syrup & Coffee
Bourbon & Rum BA Monsters Park with Cocoa Nibs, Coffee & Vanilla
BBA Altar Of The Orc Lord with Coconut, Cocoa Nibs & Vanilla
Cognac BA Altar Of The Orc Lord
Deeds & Exploits Strong Ale with Coconut, Coffee & Vanilla
Shrine of the Forsaken Gods (collab with Jester King, b1)
Wizard Blend b1 and/or b2
BL
FOb4
Leche Borracho
JtR 17
Backwards Compatibility
Iridium Flare
DSN 18
RedEye November 18

Have a couple Casey bottles, will add soon...

I think you can get some traction with these 3 (MT & MTV b1 & b2) - plus MT w/vanilla & maple & MP with maple & coffee are amazing as well. That's a solid 5 bottle anchor.

Recently a friend traded HJ '17 for FF and 5 big +'s. So you should be in the ballpark. Just gotta post it on multiple forums and you're find the right set of eyes. Preferably someone in CA who knows how good those beers are.

I think you can get some traction with these 3 (MT & MTV b1 & b2) - plus MT w/vanilla & maple & MP with maple & coffee are amazing as well. That's a solid 5 bottle anchor.

Recently a friend traded HJ '17 for FF and 5 big +'s. So you should be in the ballpark. Just gotta post it on multiple forums and you're find the right set of eyes. Preferably someone in CA who knows how good those beers are.
This not being one of them

M/F?

what does that mean.
Gender is the range of characteristics pertaining to, and differentiating between, masculinity and femininity. Depending on the context, these characteristics may include biological sex (i.e., the state of being male, female, or an intersex variation), sex-based social structures (i.e., gender roles), or gender identity.[1][2][3] Traditionally, people who identify as men or women or use masculine or feminine gender pronouns are using a system of gender binary whereas those who exist outside these groups fall under the umbrella terms non-binary or genderqueer. Some cultures have specific gender roles that are distinct from "man" and "woman," such as the hijras of South Asia. These are often referred to as third genders.

Sexologist John Money introduced the terminological distinction between biological sex and gender as a role in 1955. Before his work, it was uncommon to use the word gender to refer to anything but grammatical categories.[1][2] However, Money's meaning of the word did not become widespread until the 1970s, when feminist theory embraced the concept of a distinction between biological sex and the social construct of gender. Today, the distinction is followed in some contexts, especially the social sciences[4][5] and documents written by the World Health Organization (WHO).[3]

In other contexts, including some areas of the social sciences, gender includes sex or replaces it.[1][2] For instance, in non-human animal research, gender is commonly used to refer to the biological sex of the animals.[2] This change in the meaning of gender can be traced to the 1980s. In 1993, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) started to use gender instead of sex.[6] Later, in 2011, the FDA reversed its position and began using sex as the biological classification and gender as "a person's self representation as male or female, or how that person is responded to by social institutions based on the individual's gender presentation."[7]

The social sciences have a branch devoted to gender studies. Other sciences, such as sexology and neuroscience, are also interested in the subject. The social sciences sometimes approach gender as a social construct, and gender studies particularly do, while research in the natural sciences investigates whether biological differences in males and females influence the development of gender in humans; both inform debate about how far biological differences influence the formation of gender identity. In some English literature, there is also a trichotomy between biological sex, psychological gender, and social gender role. This framework first appeared in a feminist paper on transsexualism in 1978

* ITUCGSTWT3(MT&MTV B1&B2) - PMTWVMMP WMC AAAW. TAS5BA. RAFT HJ17FFF & 5B++++. SUSB ITBP. JGPIOMF & YFTRSOE. PSICA WKHWTBA.

Incidentally a bunch of these are on my MAW list in the BIF forum... you could grant my wish, then post up a wish list containing the above and continue one of the best BIFs on the site

Welcome to Make A Wish(MAW) Thread!!! This is a long term BIF. Open to any member of 90+ days and 100+ posts. CONUS only.

Latest posts