US - New England Burlington Beer Company

Help Support Talkbeer:

bsc

Do these guys have a tap room etc? All the times i've been to VT never thought to look this place up, worth a stop?
they have a tap room and serve pints/flights. Space is nothing special, beer is pretty good but the Burlington area has a ton of options so this one is easy to over look.

they have a tap room and serve pints/flights. Space is nothing special, beer is pretty good but the Burlington area has a ton of options so this one is easy to over look.
pretty familiar with the scene and always had past this place up, so I thought I'd acquire about it. cheers

IMO, Burlington BC has been killing it lately. Within the past couple of months, beers such as Uncanny Valley, Orbital Elevator, Beekeeper, Puzzles & Pagans, You Can't Get There From Here (Prickly Pear & Pink Guava), and Bring Forth the Mollusk have all been absolutely amazing.

Expanded taproom and seriously upgraded food offerings(in addition to amazing beers) are making this a true destination.

Went there during my trip to FoFA and it seemed like a cool spot, if not a little small. We didn't have time to sample anything there, but grabbed a mix case that I'll dip into soon. Appreciated the video games at the tables!

Been up a few times this summer, great option for the area. Relatively quite midweek, decent beers and food. Really nice hangout imo!

Latest posts