Can I be blocked? Can't start a conversation w/ HotDogSandwich

Help Support Talkbeer:

Hey all,

have a box currently on a truck out for delivery to Ryan (@hotdogsandwich) who left our conversation thread, and when I try to start a new thread I get a pop-up saying I can't start a conversation with him anymore. I honestly wouldn't have even been paying attention if it weren't for the California fires and wanting to make sure he was at a safe location and the box could arrive on time.

Appreciate any insight.

tosh

Premium Supporter
Contributor
Hey all,

have a box currently on a truck out for delivery to Ryan (@hotdogsandwich) who left our conversation thread, and when I try to start a new thread I get a pop-up saying I can't start a conversation with him anymore. I honestly wouldn't have even been paying attention if it weren't for the California fires and wanting to make sure he was at a safe location and the box could arrive on time.

Appreciate any insight.
I just reached out to Ryan for you. He should be in touch.

This reminded me I hadnt heard back from him in a while on a gpiufmb which, totally fine, but when i went to check it looks like he left the conversation and blocked me too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This reminded me I hadnt heard back from him in a while on a gpiufmb which, totally fine, but when i went to check it looks like he left the conversation and blocked me too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Im still here transitioned from a hot dog and some personal stuff with local fires.

Never got the specifics on quantity you wanted and other details. Don’t operate well with vagueness when grabbing stuff for people. I have been burned before. Shoot me a PM.

Latest posts