Can or Bottle?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fenyx1

Reaction score
Beer in can or bottle, can anyone really say one is better than the other?

Beer in can or bottle, can anyone really say one is better than the other?

I’d assume someone could tell us that. The fact that cans have gone from taboo to the almost de-facto vessel for craft beer says something. Also no worry about light struck beer as well.

augiecarton could have weighed in if he was still here.

Cans are more portable, so I do prefer those...especially when I can crush a 16oz can of speedway and not look like a degenerate, but when I do the same with a 750mL then I get the eye.

But I also prefer bottles, mostly for lambic, since that will never be canned due to it being a living product.

A valiant but ultimately failed attempt to revive the site. I see.

Whats amazing is that there hasn’t been a new member introduction thread since August. Any new members signing up aren’t posting. How, if any, plan has been put in place to promote this site? It’s been since 2019 that The Other Site was started and this place is a ghost town except for Toxic Topics. What was the point of buying this message board in the first place?

Whats amazing is that there hasn’t been a new member introduction thread since August. Any new members signing up aren’t posting. How, if any, plan has been put in place to promote this site? It’s been since 2019 that The Other Site was started and this place is a ghost town except for Toxic Topics. What was the point of buying this message board in the first place?

I don't think they were expected this place to crash like it did. I've only been on one other forum where a sale turned it into a ghost town like this and that was because they merged the forum into a worse one.

Back