Quantcast

Question/Opinion Can we please replace the current Mods, as none of them are actually moderating?

Help Support Talkbeer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

tosh

Premium Supporter
Contributor
TxBrew Fenyx it is obvious that none of the mods you inherited, or appointed give a fuck about this site. Maybe it is time one of you took control.

MarkIntihar and Trady
Are not interested, never have been. Fine.

You tried with BadJustin , good guy, but he has basically admitted to giving up and not modding anymore.

Whoever added Josh needs to seek help. If anyone spent 3 seconds looking at his posting history would find all his obnoxious, divisive and hateful posts. I am not sure Josh has ever made a post that did not reflect his self obsessed opinion on life.

All said. If the current mods have stopped caring and barely anyone posts here anymore, what is your plan?

Yes another opportunity to post this and run for a non existent mod position

Good afternoon, members and staff members! My name is Jeff, and I'm running for mod. I'll keep this quick as I'm sure you are ready to get out of here.

You might be saying to yourself, "Should Jeff really be a mod? After all, he's only been at this forum for four years."

It's true that I am fairly new to TalkBeer. At first glance, this may seem like a disadvantage. I didn't attend this forum for my freshman and sophomore years, and I've only known most of you for a couple of years.

When you think about it though, there is actually a benefit in choosing someone who is coming into the forum from somewhere else. I have new ideas that I can bring in from the forum I was at before.

Are you tired of doing the same old things year after year? Are you ready to do something different?

One thing I noticed about this forum when I came last year is that most of the members didn't really get to make any of the decisions here on the forum.

Did anyone ever ask you what you wanted to do for a fundraiser? Did anyone ever ask you what you wanted to buy with the money we raised? Who makes these decisions?

Those types of decisions are left up to the mods. The person you choose to represent you as mod will speak for the entire senior class. Do you want to choose someone who will make those decisions for you without knowing what you want?

If you vote for me as mod, I promise to always get your opinions before making any decisions. You should have a say in the actions that will affect you.

Every single one of you can come to me with your ideas, and I promise to listen and speak for you.

I may not be the most well-known person running for mod, but I promise to listen to each and every one of you.

You matter. Your opinion matters. Don't choose someone who will make all of the decisions for you. Don't vote for the person who will pick whatever their friends want them to choose.

Choose someone who wants to be your spokesperson. Choose someone who cares about what you want.

Choose me, Jeff, for your mod

Yes another opportunity to post this and run for a non existent mod position

Good afternoon, members and staff members! My name is Jeff, and I'm running for mod. I'll keep this quick as I'm sure you are ready to get out of here.

You might be saying to yourself, "Should Jeff really be a mod? After all, he's only been at this forum for four years."

It's true that I am fairly new to TalkBeer. At first glance, this may seem like a disadvantage. I didn't attend this forum for my freshman and sophomore years, and I've only known most of you for a couple of years.

When you think about it though, there is actually a benefit in choosing someone who is coming into the forum from somewhere else. I have new ideas that I can bring in from the forum I was at before.

Are you tired of doing the same old things year after year? Are you ready to do something different?

One thing I noticed about this forum when I came last year is that most of the members didn't really get to make any of the decisions here on the forum.

Did anyone ever ask you what you wanted to do for a fundraiser? Did anyone ever ask you what you wanted to buy with the money we raised? Who makes these decisions?

Those types of decisions are left up to the mods. The person you choose to represent you as mod will speak for the entire senior class. Do you want to choose someone who will make those decisions for you without knowing what you want?

If you vote for me as mod, I promise to always get your opinions before making any decisions. You should have a say in the actions that will affect you.

Every single one of you can come to me with your ideas, and I promise to listen and speak for you.

I may not be the most well-known person running for mod, but I promise to listen to each and every one of you.

You matter. Your opinion matters. Don't choose someone who will make all of the decisions for you. Don't vote for the person who will pick whatever their friends want them to choose.

Choose someone who wants to be your spokesperson. Choose someone who cares about what you want.

Choose me, Jeff, for your mod
If you vote for Jeff, all of your wildest dreams will come true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts