Quantcast

Question/Opinion Can we please replace the current Mods, as none of them are actually moderating?

Help Support Talkbeer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadJustin

Premium Supporter
Contributor
So tosh, do you really want more moderation? I mean, isn't that the whole premise of this site-less modding? I am confused why you posted this, other than your general disdain and dislike of Josh.

FTR- I chose Josh to be a mod, yes, we are all well aware I need my head checked and my mental health issues are well documented on the site.

We've been told to mod, not mod, have our balls constantly broken, deal with all sorts of high school level bullshit, constant reports because people get sand in their pussies and misinterpret posts all the time- the list goes on. I mean in fairness, choosing what to mod and what not to mod, as I have found out, is extremely tricky. What one finds offensive, another may not, which is why we stick to the "unless it is a blatant rules violation".

The fucking Trump thread, of which i often participate, as you know, has had an overflow effect on this site, I now see what Gene was alluding to a while back when we thought about nixing them. People who normally otherwise wouldn't take a jab at someone, or start shit now do because of their feelings or beliefs- I find that pretty fucked up. I reckon to guess a lot of you wouldn't do that shit IRL but here, where most of us are high or drunk, it's ok? Not really IMO.

TL;DR

Sorry that you are unhappy with the current staffing, however your concern has been noted but I regret to inform you that there will be no staffing changes at this time. Take it or leave it. Fenyx basically leans on us for direction on how to handle things and what not, so while you don't like Josh, he will retain his position as a mod as he's done nothing wrong.

I lobbied hard with the staff to have you unbanned after our offsite discussions, all this shit does is reflect negatively on me, I know you don't intentionally mean for that to happen, but that is the reality of it. I mean not to be a dick but even EvenMoreJesus (our beloved little HornyDevil) has honored my request of just be cool, come on man.

It's nice out, I am going back outside now that I have finished shitting.

Josh

Premium Non-Supporting Supporter
Staff member
So tosh, do you really want more moderation? I mean, isn't that the whole premise of this site-less modding? I am confused why you posted this, other than your general disdain and dislike of Josh.

FTR- I chose Josh to be a mod, yes, we are all well aware I need my head checked and my mental health issues are well documented on the site.

We've been told to mod, not mod, have our balls constantly broken, deal with all sorts of high school level bullshit, constant reports because people get sand in their pussies and misinterpret posts all the time- the list goes on. I mean in fairness, choosing what to mod and what not to mod, as I have found out, is extremely tricky. What one finds offensive, another may not, which is why we stick to the "unless it is a blatant rules violation".

The fucking Trump thread, of which i often participate, as you know, has had an overflow effect on this site, I now see what Gene was alluding to a while back when we thought about nixing them. People who normally otherwise wouldn't take a jab at someone, or start shit now do because of their feelings or beliefs- I find that pretty fucked up. I reckon to guess a lot of you wouldn't do that shit IRL but here, where most of us are high or drunk, it's ok? Not really IMO.

TL;DR

Sorry that you are unhappy with the current staffing, however your concern has been noted but I regret to inform you that there will be no staffing changes at this time. Take it or leave it. Fenyx basically leans on us for direction on how to handle things and what not, so while you don't like Josh, he will retain his position as a mod as he's done nothing wrong.

I lobbied hard with the staff to have you unbanned after our offsite discussions, all this shit does is reflect negatively on me, I know you don't intentionally mean for that to happen, but that is the reality of it. I mean not to be a dick but even EvenMoreJesus (our beloved little HornyDevil) has honored my request of just be cool, come on man.

FWIW, nothing reflects on you any more than it does everyone else involved in the decision, which includes myself.

How do you flush in the shateau?

I vote for iamjeff6

I know once he starts making mod money he will leave the little people behind but he's got a great heart and wants it so bad.

TL;DR

Did you put TL ; DR then write three more paragraphs? :p

Fenyx

Administrator
Staff member
Guys, I'm going to see what the heck happened. No promises on anything, but I'm trying to find out what happened that was different from normal hell raising around here.

And you can send me a private conversation if you have something of substance to tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts