can we talk about whiskey?

Help Support Talkbeer:

Gotta love public transit
You mean the subway that's in massive disrepair?

Got $18B to fix it?

https://www.theatlantic.com/technol...new-york-city-subway-is-beyond-repair/562472/

I was there 3 years ago and all locals did was bitch. Endlessly. Can't imagine it's gotten better.

https://www.theatlantic.com/technol...-did-new-york-citys-subway-get-so-bad/533502/

"But between fare hikes, overcrowding, frequent breakdowns, mechanical failures, signal gaps, janky cars, and rickety tracks, New York’s Metropolitan Transportation Authority is facing millions of angry riders and a multibillion-dollar repair job that is likely to span decades."

Have fun.

Anyone watch Billions and know what kind of Michter's those guys are always throwing down their gullets? Think it's either the 20 or 25 Year Kentucky Straight Bourbon, but it could be the Celebration Sour Mash.

I got 3 sealed 1944 Three Feathers Blended Whiskey bottles and this crate about a month ago. We killed my first bottle at Dark Lord Day. I cracked my second one at the Malt Mansion for the Firestone Walker Invitational with MarkIntihar and dontdrinkbeer . Then atoulouk and I finished that bottle off last night. I'm assuming the 3rd will end up getting opened with the usual suspects. I had never heard of this brand before, but it was much better than I expected.

I got 3 sealed 1944 Three Feathers Blended Whiskey bottles and this crate about a month ago. We killed my first bottle at Dark Lord Day. I cracked my second one at the Malt Mansion for the Firestone Walker Invitational with MarkIntihar and dontdrinkbeer . Then atoulouk and I finished that bottle off last night. I'm assuming the 3rd will end up getting opened with the usual suspects. I had never heard of this brand before, but it was much better than I expected.
Mixes well with diet Vanilla Coke if u nomsayin

I've never played around on the secondary market at all. Hope this isn't too far out of line.

If someone found themselves unexpectedly in need of a little cash, where would the best place be to quickly unload a 2015 gts?

I've never played around on the secondary market at all. Hope this isn't too far out of line.

If someone found themselves unexpectedly in need of a little cash, where would the best place be to quickly unload a 2015 gts?
Plenty of FB groups to unload stuff. Quickly kind of depends on what you're looking for ;)

Fb is the answer. Quickly shouldn't be a problem, just do some research on it and it'll be gone within a day if you price it correctly.