Cantillon Master Glassware List

Help Support Talkbeer:

Moving this over from the minor league site to the major leagues...

Since a number of us have an unhealthy addiction to Cantillon glassware, I thought it might be helpful to take the idea of the master list and apply it specifically to Cantillon glassware (and ceramics for that matter).

Here goes:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnBBJmEX4a9sdFRLZWlYTXJURnBrQ19CWlFIdmR4QUE#gid=0

I would hope that if you are listing a glass on the master list, you are also providing a picture of the glass.

Carry on...

Nice job putting this together, though you might want to lock the source to prevent vandalism. Though do it after I go through and fix all those non-working links, that has been bugging me for weeks with this thing...

The budding glasswhore in me has the tightest pants right now with that list and those pics! Damn that baby fountain peeing glass..... hnnnnggggggg.

Yeah, I'm thinking about rehosting some of the pictures, especially the ones on photobucket. ChugLife, would you mind?

Also, CheapBeerBuzz, the column width is protected so I can't make the "Link to Picture" column smaller now that I've made those URLs go away.
I don't know how to customize my locks as I don't spend much time on google+/google Drive. I just resized the columns myself. Seems like you only re-linked the first sheet of pictures as the Zwanze Day tab still has the full links Stu.

I don't know how to customize my locks as I don't spend much time on google+/google Drive. I just resized the columns myself. Seems like you only re-linked the first sheet of pictures as the Zwanze Day tab still has the full links Stu.
I'M ONLY ONE MAN.

If you invite me to the document I can do all that stuff myself. Share tab on the upper-right, you know my e-mail.

Latest posts