Cantillon Master Glassware List

Help Support Talkbeer:

Question about the Abbaye de Cureghem wine glass. On the spreadsheet it is listed as the "official" zwanza glass. Is there a reason official is in quotes? Also any background on it? It is the only Cantillon glass in my collection but know nothing about it so any information appreciated.

Question about the Abbaye de Cureghem wine glass. On the spreadsheet it is listed as the "official" zwanza glass. Is there a reason official is in quotes? Also any background on it? It is the only Cantillon glass in my collection but know nothing about it so any information appreciated.
Was the most widespread glass that year with only a small handful of deviations

Also, I am almost positive I've seen this glass before and I'm also almost positive that it is a bootleg but does anyone have any info on this glass?

Reaching out to a guy who said he got it from a local pub in '12/'13 and he lives in PDX apparently. Will report back when I know more.

Here is one I don't see on there. I recently acquired this drinking man tumbler. The glass is the same case glass as the Lindemans Cuvee Rene tumbler. Standard 33cl tumbler on the left obviously. Normally I feel like this would be nitpicking, but they are in fact different glass shapes.

There have been a few tumbler types for the 'tippy man' logo. I recently got one that is the same style as the chunky script tumbler.

EDIT: LOL, it's the one you're talking about, jonbonbrodie. I'd suspect that glass came immediately after the script style logo was retired.

Latest posts