Cantillon Master Glassware List

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CheapBeerBuzz

Reaction score
Moving this over from the minor league site to the major leagues...

Since a number of us have an unhealthy addiction to Cantillon glassware, I thought it might be helpful to take the idea of the master list and apply it specifically to Cantillon glassware (and ceramics for that matter).

Here goes:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnBBJmEX4a9sdFRLZWlYTXJURnBrQ19CWlFIdmR4QUE#gid=0

I would hope that if you are listing a glass on the master list, you are also providing a picture of the glass.

Carry on...

Also, does anyone have this glass and know around when it was produced?

photo.jpg

Nice job putting this together, though you might want to lock the source to prevent vandalism. Though do it after I go through and fix all those non-working links, that has been bugging me for weeks with this thing...

The budding glasswhore in me has the tightest pants right now with that list and those pics! Damn that baby fountain peeing glass..... hnnnnggggggg.

Moving this over from the minor league site to the major leagues...

finally. that damn place is really a joke. i got ANOTHER warning for trolling because i mentioned that there are plenty of places that tolerate crossing the streams when someone was bitching that they couldn't trade beer for glassware

Not at all boss
I rehosted yours, as well as a bunch of others. I got bored and stopped, there aren't any more photobucket ones left (which are the biggest offenders in terms of load time), so I think that's fine.

Yeah, I'm thinking about rehosting some of the pictures, especially the ones on photobucket. ChugLife, would you mind?

Also, CheapBeerBuzz, the column width is protected so I can't make the "Link to Picture" column smaller now that I've made those URLs go away.
I don't know how to customize my locks as I don't spend much time on google+/google Drive. I just resized the columns myself. Seems like you only re-linked the first sheet of pictures as the Zwanze Day tab still has the full links Stu.

I don't know how to customize my locks as I don't spend much time on google+/google Drive. I just resized the columns myself. Seems like you only re-linked the first sheet of pictures as the Zwanze Day tab still has the full links Stu.
I'M ONLY ONE MAN.

If you invite me to the document I can do all that stuff myself. Share tab on the upper-right, you know my e-mail.

Crooked Stave Zwanze Day 2012
This is correct, backfat. My understanding is that even though it was a Crooked Stave glass for Zwanze, it was officially sanctioned/approved by folks who would be able to approve a glass with a Cantillon logo on them.

Back