Cantillon Open Brew Day 2017

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GetchaPull

Reaction score
Who's in?

Sound off...

6E52TSi.gif

Is this an all day event? I will definitely stop by. Just not sure when and for how long.

Wow i had no idea this was happening. I'm looking into changing my Berlin flight to the next day, this is worth hanging around for.

To go list was only G / K / RdG. :rolleyes:

On-site list wasn't that exciting either... I was hoping some Zwanze beers but none of that. :confused:
Carignan by the bottle was already sold out when the bar was back open :(

To go list was only G / K / RdG. :rolleyes:

On-site list wasn't that exciting either... I was hoping some Zwanze beers but none of that. :confused:
Carignan by the bottle was already sold out when the bar was back open :(
Not true in regards to the to go bottles.

They released magnums in the AM and towards the end of the day. They also put Fou on the board at 1 pp after filling the koelschip. If you asked they would sell 3 pp or the six pack (LPF, Fou, Nath) if you asked for that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That crowded?
Yes. Around 1000 people. Which is why this is (according to JVR) the last public Open Brew Day. Ticketed moving forward.

Shoulder to shoulder for most of the day. They did open the tasting room upstairs. I can’t imagine what it would have been like if they didn’t.

Also looked like you opened some nice bottles once you got home!
Yeah got slightly carried away taking inventory in the cellar. Found a bunch of stuff I didn't know I had so just drank them.

Seems like a good idea to make the open brew day a ticketed event, I might actually go if it isn't so goddamn busy.

Not true in regards to the to go bottles.

They released magnums in the AM and towards the end of the day. They also put Fou on the board at 1 pp after filling the koelschip. If you asked they would sell 3 pp or the six pack (LPF, Fou, Nath) if you asked for that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was there in the early afternoon and missed the FF and magnums on the board.

#badluck

Was 10-12 people away from FF and magnums in the AM. Didn't stick around for the afternoon sale of either. Fairly frustrating as this is the first year in the last 7 I haven't had a chance to buy a bottle of FF (at a reasonable price). #entitledaf

Latest posts

Back