Cascade releasing 2012 Kriek and Strawberry TOMORROW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

backfat

Reaction score
Just a heads up. From facebook:

"Status Update
By Cascade Brewing
Announcing the worldwide bottle release of 2012 Kriek and Strawberry! This Thursday, June 13 at 4:30pm PST. $20 bottle, both in-house & online. Kriek has no bottle limit, Strawberry has 4-bottle limit."

Here is the link to their online store. http://shop.cascadebrewingbarrelhouse.com/category.sc?categoryId=2

Cheers!

I was just at Cascade's barrel house and worked through most of their lineup (not Strawberry but I've had that from the bottle before). Highlights for me were Apricot, Noyaux, The Vine, and Vlad (plus I love Strawberry too), while Kriek and Blueberry didn't do it for me as much. I've blown way too much money on beer this summer but it looks like I could be in for another round of it if they are doing online orders of Strawberry...

I was just at Cascade's barrel house and worked through most of their lineup (not Strawberry but I've had that from the bottle before). Highlights for me were Apricot, Noyaux, The Vine, and Vlad (plus I love Strawberry too), while Kriek and Blueberry didn't do it for me as much. I've blown way too much money on beer this summer but it looks like I could be in for another round of it if they are doing online orders of Strawberry...

yeah, i didn't know they shipped...

one more black hole for my paycheck, damn

How's their shipping work? Is it cheaper to get 6 bottles?

Tempted to buy cascade blueberry over bruery blueblobber

Protip: Strawberry is garbage, and Kriek is their weakest sour. I do enjoy Apricot, a little acidic, but solid overall. Favorites are still Figaro, Vine and especially Sang Noir.

Sang Noir.

nom-adventure-time.gif

These breweries is much spending of money for beers. Then when I am drinking is like my teeth are hurting and burns my tube for what is swallowing food. Next day I am sitting on toilet and even dog is not wanting to come in house for stink.

Back