US - Mountain Casey Brewing and Blending thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Any Denver folks who could make a Casey pickup this month? Coming into Denver the 20th to 23rd and again the 1st and 2nd of December. Would need someone to pickup 6 bottles. Will bring along Monkish / Highland Park Brewery as a thank you.

Edit: I am not on Facebook so trying here.

I missed out on the Velvet release because I was in a meeting or something at the time, but I also wasn't too upset about it because (unpopular opinion alert!) I'm not a huge fan of the Side Project collabs. I prefer the Casey bugs on their own.
I honestly only buy them for trading purposes for when I want to easily snag something. Although, I do really enjoy jammy out of the three.

Doing a small cellar sale if any one wants some Casey at c+s.

threads/ft-casey-iso-c-s.42235/

If anybody is headed up this week and wouldn't mind helping another EF member out please let me know. I just have two bottles to pick-up and I am not going to make it up. I am in South Denver, but could possibly meet-up elsewhere depending on the date and time.

If anybody is headed up this week and wouldn't mind helping another EF member out please let me know. I just have two bottles to pick-up and I am not going to make it up. I am in South Denver, but could possibly meet-up elsewhere depending on the date and time.
I'm making a Cannonball Run up there on Thursday. Planning to be back and heading through Golden to Boulder by 5-ish if you wanted to grab them there.

Mikrobial

Premium Supporter
Contributor
Why are all the member sales selling out in a matter of hours?! EF is becoming a joke imo. Not worth the time or $$. Shots fired.

Latest posts