US - Mountain Casey Brewing and Blending thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Any Denver folks who could make a Casey pickup this month? Coming into Denver the 20th to 23rd and again the 1st and 2nd of December. Would need someone to pickup 6 bottles. Will bring along Monkish / Highland Park Brewery as a thank you.

Edit: I am not on Facebook so trying here.

I missed out on the Velvet release because I was in a meeting or something at the time, but I also wasn't too upset about it because (unpopular opinion alert!) I'm not a huge fan of the Side Project collabs. I prefer the Casey bugs on their own.
I honestly only buy them for trading purposes for when I want to easily snag something. Although, I do really enjoy jammy out of the three.

Doing a small cellar sale if any one wants some Casey at c+s.

threads/ft-casey-iso-c-s.42235/

If anybody is headed up this week and wouldn't mind helping another EF member out please let me know. I just have two bottles to pick-up and I am not going to make it up. I am in South Denver, but could possibly meet-up elsewhere depending on the date and time.

If anybody is headed up this week and wouldn't mind helping another EF member out please let me know. I just have two bottles to pick-up and I am not going to make it up. I am in South Denver, but could possibly meet-up elsewhere depending on the date and time.
I'm making a Cannonball Run up there on Thursday. Planning to be back and heading through Golden to Boulder by 5-ish if you wanted to grab them there.

Mikrobial

Premium Supporter
Contributor
Why are all the member sales selling out in a matter of hours?! EF is becoming a joke imo. Not worth the time or $$. Shots fired.

Hi everyone,

I’m set to drive through CO for work relatively soon, and I was wondering if you all had any recommendations for picking up Casey bottles on the way. I’ll have some flexibility in terms of where I can stop, but I will be sticking mostly to the 70 through the state. I understand there are a few bottle shops they distribute to per their site, so are there ones to avoid? Ones to definitely not miss? Any help you all could provide would be huge!

Thanks.

Hi everyone,

I’m set to drive through CO for work relatively soon, and I was wondering if you all had any recommendations for picking up Casey bottles on the way. I’ll have some flexibility in terms of where I can stop, but I will be sticking mostly to the 70 through the state. I understand there are a few bottle shops they distribute to per their site, so are there ones to avoid? Ones to definitely not miss? Any help you all could provide would be huge!

Thanks.
Mr. B's in downtown Denver carries them and that is only a few minutes off I-70 and I-25. Their eastside location carries Casey but it's much smaller. Mr. B's in general will have a quality selection.

Grapevine liquors is about 10-15 minutes south of I-70 and they always have a stock of various Casey bottles.

Grapevine also gets in Weldwerks and Cerebral cans. I forget offhand if Mr. B's does. I know Mr. B's will have Outer Range but I forget if Grapevine does. Grapevine will have some dusty 3F bottles. Mr. B's might have some Tilquins.

Those are the two places I shop the most. Another good shop that doesn't carry Casey that is right off I-70 just west of Denver is Molly's.

Hi everyone,

Thanks.
Mr. B's in downtown Denver carries them and that is only a few minutes off I-70 and I-25. Their eastside location carries Casey but it's much smaller. Mr. B's in general will have a quality selection.

Grapevine liquors is about 10-15 minutes south of I-70 and they always have a stock of various Casey bottles.

Grapevine also gets in Weldwerks and Cerebral cans. I forget offhand if Mr. B's does. I know Mr. B's will have Outer Range but I forget if Grapevine does. Grapevine will have some dusty 3F bottles. Mr. B's might have some Tilquins.

Those are the two places I shop the most. Another good shop that doesn't carry Casey that is right off I-70 just west of Denver is Molly's.
will second these suggestions. I've had success at both.

This is great, thank you!