US - Pacific Cellarmaker Meetup Thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

A friend of mine sent me a box with a bunch of GN stuff recently. Prior to this, I had tried a few beers that I view favorably so I was excited to try all the strange fruit beers that were included in the bunch. I don't think I thought any of the beers were unpleasant, but I wouldn't search them out again. This collaboration will likely fall under the same category for me.

Collab with TG is intriguing. Still not waiting in line. Pastry Program #3 was pretty good, and I love the 500 ml bottle sizing. Hoping they do more stout releases in the same fashion.
Are there still lines for beer in San Francisco? I naively assumed that... well, I’m not sure what I expected, exactly.

Are there still lines for beer in San Francisco? I naively assumed that... well, I’m not sure what I expected, exactly.
CM's regular releases typically do not have any lines, but when it's a collab or something that hasn't been released before; it's almost always a line right past the dojo.

Fieldwork always has a line, for almost every release.

CM's regular releases typically do not have any lines, but when it's a collab or something that hasn't been released before; it's almost always a line right past the dojo.

Fieldwork always has a line, for almost every release.
That this is still the case...is weird to me.

Also, CM still had "cases" - I asked them on Twitter - at like 6 pm (edit: on Tuesday) so either a lot of other people thought they sounded gross, too, or the hype is calming down a bit on those collabs. I figured they'd be gone before the end of the workday.

Does Cellarmaker normally have cans available or do they sell out pretty quickly? Not looking for anything special, just something I can share with friends.

KevSal

Supremium Porter
Does Cellarmaker normally have cans available or do they sell out pretty quickly? Not looking for anything special, just something I can share with friends.
there’s a release tomorrow!

(Link to media)

hard to tell how long they last, depending on the beer. there are 2 locations. one thing at the brewery tho is they have a fridge of prefilled crowlers you can swoop up

Anyone try Turok: Revenge of Mosaic and this batch of Mt Nelson yet? Some of the recent CM releases lately haven't reached the potential I had hoped for so I'm wondering if either of these two are worth the trip over.

Latest posts