Central Arkansas Tango Bravos?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thejukes

Reaction score
Any of you mofos around. I am working in Little Rock for the next 3-4 months. Chances are it will then become permanent.

I have a bunch of Jester King, Freetail, and other good stuff. Let's get together and nerd out on some fine malt liquors.

Holleratchaboy.

WTF, guise?

52463377.jpg

I'll be in North Little Rock for work until Thursday night if you'd like to have a beer!
Yeah, for sure! Let me know what day works best for you.

Also, best liquor store in NLK?
Springhill is good, but 107 Liquor is my go-to in that area. Selection is a bit more limited, but great people.

Great thing is LR/NLR are basically one city separated by a river. Any two points in the city are only a 20 min drive away, tops. I say that because Colonial Wine & Spirits would be your best selection in the area.

Yeah, for sure! Let me know what day works best for you.

Springhill is good, but 107 Liquor is my go-to in that area. Selection is a bit more limited, but great people.

Great thing is LR/NLR are basically one city separated by a river. Any two points in the city are only a 20 min drive away, tops. I say that because Colonial Wine & Spirits would be your best selection in the area.

Excellent! I'll be sure to check those out. I was planning on mostly walking around since it seems like a lot of the breweries are within walking distance of where I'll be staying. Is Lost 40 the better option in town?

Excellent! I'll be sure to check those out. I was planning on mostly walking around since it seems like a lot of the breweries are within walking distance of where I'll be staying. Is Lost 40 the better option in town?
Lost Forty and Rebel Kettle are within walking distance of each other, and those are the two best. Flyway is actually in NLR, and they are solid.

Excellent. Lastly, best food places in this part of town? Nothing fancy, just good regional food.
Lost Forty and Rebel Kettle both have really good food. L40 is sort of elevated pub fare and RK is Cajun-esque home cooking and bar snacks.

If you want local BBQ, I'd say Whole Hog is a good spot. My other favorite spots are ZAZA for pizza/salad/gelato or Threefold Noodle & Dumpling. Gus's Fried Chicken is sort of regionally famous, and there are two locations in LR.

Lost Forty and Rebel Kettle both have really good food. L40 is sort of elevated pub fare and RK is Cajun-esque home cooking and bar snacks.

If you want local BBQ, I'd say Whole Hog is a good spot. My other favorite spots are ZAZA for pizza/salad/gelato or Threefold Noodle & Dumpling. Gus's Fried Chicken is sort of regionally famous, and there are two locations in LR.
At Gus's Fried Chicken now! I'm going to check out both of those breweries as they sound great. I'd love to try legit BBQ so I'll have to hit that up as well! Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Back