Central Waters 17th Anniversary

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elkhunter36

Reaction score
Event
Central Waters 17th Anniversary,Seventeen Ticket Sales
NOTE: This is ONLY to guarantee your allocation of 8 bottles of Seventeen at the party on January 24 2015, this is NOT for entry into the party, the party is still free to attend!

On January 24, 2015, we will be hosting our 17th anniversary party from 3pm - 10pm. Once again, we will be selling tickets to reserve your allocation, of up to 8 bottles of our new anniversary beer, Seventeen, for $15 per bottle, these tickets go on sale on December 1st, 2014. This ticket price of $5 per ticket ONLY reserves your allotment, you must pay for your bottles of Seventeen on site, CASH ONLY. We will not hold your beer for you past the times of 3pm - 7pm on January 24, 2015. All online ticket sale profits will be donated to The Jensen Center, Amherst's local community center. After 7pm, we will open sales up of any remaining Seventeen on a first come first served basis, with allotments to be determined, if there even is any available for sale after these times.

The doors to the party open at 3pm, in the coming weeks, we will be posting more details about this event, please check our website and Facebook page for details about the party itself, this is strictly for ticket sales regarding Seventeen allocations.

To recap, purchasing a ticket here for $5, which we will donate to a local community center, reserves your allocation for up to 8 bottles of Seventeen at $15 each. You may pick these bottles up and pay for them at the designated Seventeen sale site at the brewery on January 24, 2015, anytime between the hours of 3pm and 7pm, CASH ONLY.

NEW THIS YEAR
Sales will not happen outside in a tent. All sales for this beer will happen inside the main brewery building. In order to improve on last year, this year's event will be ticketed. Brown Paper Tickets will mail you a physical ticket for this allocation, when presented at the brewery, this ticket will allow you to purchase up to 8 bottles. In the event your ticket does not arrive or is lost, contact Brown Paper Tickets and they will add your name to a "will call" list, we will have your name at the brewery, just remember an ID!

PROXY BUYING
We will once again be allowing proxy buying, for those poor souls not able to actually attend this event. HOWEVER, this year it is limited to 1(one) additional purchase per person. Last year, the proxy buying was what slowed things down quite a bit, so choose wisely who you are willing to buy for! Since you may only purchase one ticket per person, whoever you are proxying for will need to send you their physical ticket from Brown Paper Tickets. Will call will not be accepted for proxy buying!

Thank you to everyone in the beer community for your overwhelming support, see you in January!

Any word on what Seventeen is going to be this year (besides a bourbon barrel stout)?
could this be where those barrels labeled "space ghost" are heading? if so...
tumblr_n6ee7cdMjw1tcq54io1_400.gif

Haven't 1414, Fifteen, Sixteen all been barrel aged imperial stouts with varying amounts of barrel time?

I'd expect that trend to continue, and I also am hopeful that levifunk has an update to share soon as well.

You planning on making the trip again bb? I think I kinda wanna make this into an annual thing...

Haven't 1414, Fifteen, Sixteen all been barrel aged imperial stouts with varying amounts of barrel time?

I'd expect that trend to continue, and I also am hopeful that levifunk has an update to share soon as well.
Yes sir. Friday night we'll be doing a lambic brew at O'so with the coolship open for people to see. Also planning on doing The Fox and the Grapes bottle sale that night as it is the next in our Fermentation is Art series, so there will be prints for sale again. Might have a couple other bottles for sale too.

Yes sir. Friday night we'll be doing a lambic brew at O'so with the coolship open for people to see. Also planning on doing The Fox and the Grapes bottle sale that night as it is the next in our Fermentation is Art series, so there will be prints for sale again. Might have a couple other bottles for sale too.
welp officially more excited for Friday night.... :D how many of my Fibby Friends are drivin out there friday?

Ditto, for same reason. Although waiting in line for a long ass time only to find the people handing out 16 bottles hammered off their asses didn't make me feel to excited about going back for 17.
Skip the line, enjoy the party, and get in line at 6:30.

Once MKtheGeneral is taken care of, would anyone be willing to #gopickitupformebro if I buy a ticket, send a shipper with return a label, and beer? It's looking like my connection isn't going this year.

I'm also ISO a proxy if anyone is willing (after the other guys are taken care of). Return label will be sent with a shipper/beer.

Canis

Woops, figured tickets would be around like last year. That's what I get for being lazy...

So it doesn't look like I'll be able to make the O'so/FF party on Friday, but will definitely be at the CW bash. Would anyone going to both be willing to proxy for me for the two new Funk Factory bottles? I'm just planning on buying 1 of each and it looks like you pre-pay for them thru Brown Paper, so it's just a matter of grabbing the bottles and meeting up during the CW party.
I can buy you a beer or two at the party or if you're not a fellow FIB, I can mule you some beer from down here. I live close enough to FFF where I can get a case or two of ZD that week if that tickles your fancy? I'm sure we can figure something else out if not.
Shoot me a PM if you can help me out.

So it doesn't look like I'll be able to make the O'so/FF party on Friday, but will definitely be at the CW bash. Would anyone going to both be willing to proxy for me for the two new Funk Factory bottles? I'm just planning on buying 1 of each and it looks like you pre-pay for them thru Brown Paper, so it's just a matter of grabbing the bottles and meeting up during the CW party.
I can buy you a beer or two at the party or if you're not a fellow FIB, I can mule you some beer from down here. I live close enough to FFF where I can get a case or two of ZD that week if that tickles your fancy? I'm sure we can figure something else out if not.
Shoot me a PM if you can help me out.

Pretty sure I can be your huckleberry. If you don't have this taken care of yet send me a message.

I'm sorta glad you aren't going because I get to cuddle with elkhunter36 for two full days!!!! But then I'm sad because we can all spoon together :(
Are you taking my couch spot!? Right on man, I'm glad it's you. Next year, I'm not gonna miss and would be happy to floor it up if you still want in!

Back