Charity raffle: 12 lambic and lambic-adjacent bottles

Help Support Talkbeer:

Hey all,

I’m lucky (and also unlucky depending how you look at it) to be an essential worker (mail carrier) still getting my full income during this shitshow and would like to raise some money to help local (in Knoxville, where I live) service industry workers who have lost their income. So I’m raffling off a box with the bottles listed below.

To enter, just donate at least $10 to this fund (I know people involved and can vouch for its authenticity): Knoxville Service Industry Relief Fund organized by Service Industry Coalition Knoxville

For every $10 you give I’ll count it as one entry (no upper limit) and “draw” a winner using a randomizer on Monday, April 20. Send me a picture of your receipt by commenting here or forward me email receipt at [email protected]; I’ll respond to confirm I got it.

I’m going to cross post this in a couple groups but there will be just one drawing for one box. You’ll need to send me a FedEx shipping label.

Box will include at least these twelve bottles:

x2 3 Fonteinen Hommage (2017/18 assemblage 75, 375ml)
De Cam Lambiek Special 2015
x2 De Cam Oude Kriek 2019 (375ml)
Lindemans Kriek Cuvee Rene 2010
Loterbol Vintage
x2 Oud Beersel Oude Kriek Vieille 2010
Oud Beersel Bersalis Tripel Oak Aged 2014
Zebulon Ameuze
Zebulon Cerize

The two Zebulon are lambic-style beers from North Carolina, the Loterbol and Bersalis are blends of strong Belgian pales with lambic or lambic barrels.

I may throw in a one or more extra bottles as a surprise too depending if the size of the box I use allows it.

Please let me know if you have questions or if anything’s unclear.

I don’t think this breaks any group rules but let me know if it does.

Attachments

Latest posts