Compendium of Travel Threads

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stupac2

Reaction score
Last edited:
**** this site is so
4662861+_40714ed1305e707d0b3a54b0b8a57b5b.gif

nanobrew lets collaborate and make one for SD. You got that fancy map and I will provide the reuben spots.

edit: trying to do something proactive because I feel like me and stupac2 are exact oposites. He is blasting all kinds of useful beer posts and I am blasting all kinds of non-useful non-beer posts.

nanobrew lets collaborate and make one for SD. You got that fancy map and I will provide the reuben spots.

edit: trying to do something proactive because I feel like me and stupac2 are exact oposites. He is blasting all kinds of useful beer posts and I am blasting all kinds of non-useful non-beer posts.

In

Stoked to see so many of these popping up so quickly. This will seriously make trip planning so much easier and eliminate 100's of redundant threads that clogged up the forums for literally years.

Stoked to see so many of these popping up so quickly. This will seriously make trip planning so much easier and eliminate 100's of redundant threads that clogged up the forums for literally years.
But, dude, this one sticky is cluttering up the forum so much, and it'll detract from the stickies posted when Gene visits a place. And those threads for people to ask questions? Way too much useful information in one place.

There were some great, all-inclusive threads on Portland, OR on that site, a local should recreate it for people over here when they have time...

This is an awesome idea. I have to second Alex's comment, Ken's Google doc is really great.

I need to get with some of the Houston guys and make one for Houston. I would do it on my own, but I'm not the most knowledgeable about some of the downtown locations.

I'm going to be visiting Denver in December so one of these would help out tremendously.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vermont travel guide posted here.
Thanks! Do you think you could go through at some point and add links to more of the things? Or do those places just not have websites? In that case even yelp would be good, just someplace with info on hours, location, etc.

Thanks! Do you think you could go through at some point and add links to more of the things? Or do those places just not have websites? In that case even yelp would be good, just someplace with info on hours, location, etc.

if editing said post later on down the road is an option, then yes, definitely.

thought the current layout might be the easiest for folks to differentiate between what is a brewery/brewpub vs. a bar/restaurant.

also, some of the spots aren't so great about updating their websites. and worse case scenario, folks can put forth a little effort and google it themselves in the meantime. :)

Somebody had to start the Colorado thread, so here it is:

http://www.TalkBeer.com/community/threads/the-colorado-thread.2315/

I didn't separate out Denver, Fort Collins, Boulder, and Colorado Springs because the latter three are easy day trips from Denver (where the majority of people are going) so it made sense to me to put all the info in the same place.

Latest posts

Back