Completed Trades with Compton25

Help Support Talkbeer:

Looks like most of Lando's traders are still "over there".. but I've managed to find a few of you guys so far. All listed here are great traders I would definitely trade with again.

mlefevre x2 (popped my cherry.... rye that is)
cdmillard .. thank you for my first Westy12s!
MrVonzipper one of my earliest trades.. trying hard to remember the details.
BusinessSloth ongoing goodness
Alex another great guy, ongoing boxes

If there is anyone else I missed, feel free to tag yourself. Big thanks to all of my past traders, your beers and your extras have opened my eyes to a world of styles I would never have tried on my own.

Cheers!!

Compton is the 1st/2nd/3rd (I've had some srs baller trade partners) most ridiculous trader I've dealt with to date. I put an ISO for some RU-55 a while ago on a different spot, and Compton offers to send me one for free. I agree and he sent me a box with BA Bigfoot, the RU-55, and a whole bunch of other goodies. I ended up giving away most of the box back to other people locally. He needed an Atrial shirt, so I picked one up and shipped it to him. Gave him some Crooked Stave ORigins and L Brett D Or the other day at Funk n Sour fest for being such a cool guy. He gave me a forgotten island. I like this whole no-real-plan-just-give-each-other-stuff-thing we've got going on now. Compton25 is 150% legit. Plus his avatar is pretty damn awesome too.

City of Compton25 is 2LEGIT2QUIT. The first day I met him at Jester King he gave a bottle of Bomb! to both myself and my girlfriend. Then the motherfucker opens one to share as if Bomb! is as plentiful as hookers in Reno. The madness didn't stop there, he offered to pick some up for me for cash. Sweet right? No, sweet as fuck considering he threw in some Evil Twin extras on top of that. We've done an IP trade at Funk N Sour (my Dark Lord for his Cherry Rye) and then he offered to open a Cherry Rye with me. What the hell man? We missed the opportunity to open some good stuff together but he offered and that was pretty kick ass. All this, and he lives in a dry county. STEP YOUR GAME UP EVERYONE, THE BAR HAS BEEN SET. Trade with him, now.

bcc

Excellent trader here. He gave me some seriously good extras (Cantillon as an extra?!). Great communication and easy to deal with.

Compton25 is great to deal with, and has great communication. I would trade with him again and again! One of my first trades, and helped break me in right! Thanks, Mark!

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't even realize this forum was a thing. Did a trade with Mark a few weeks back. Cool guy, quick communication, and fast shipping. Also need to do another trade with him so I can compensate for not including something extra with my last. I have failed the karma gods.

Latest posts