US - New England Connecticut... What's going on?

Help Support Talkbeer:

Couple releases Wednesday Nov 27 that I'm aware of. Some more interesting than others:

NEBCO Fat-Ten-Er #3 Milk Stout at the brewery
Sheebeen Brewing - Special Edition Bourbon Barrel Aged Double Rye Porter will be available at the brewery only in growlers. 1 per person. Open 2-8 Wednesday
Relic - Bottles of a French-style saison Hiver at the brewery

I'll probably be stopping into NEBCO at some point Wednesday. I'm also (tentatively) heading up to Night Shift on Saturday, if anyone needs their Sour Futures bottles muled back to CT.

Couple releases Wednesday Nov 27 that I'm aware of. Some more interesting than others:

NEBCO Fat-Ten-Er #3 Milk Stout at the brewery
Sheebeen Brewing - Special Edition Bourbon Barrel Aged Double Rye Porter will be available at the brewery only in growlers. 1 per person. Open 2-8 Wednesday
Relic - Bottles of a French-style saison Hiver at the brewery

I'll probably be stopping into NEBCO at some point Wednesday. I'm also (tentatively) heading up to Night Shift on Saturday, if anyone needs their Sour Futures bottles muled back to CT.
I am possibly also heading to NS Saturday to pick up some glass, lemme know if you end up going!

I was there a 2 weeks back for the 1st time, and it's a pretty cool place. Enjoyed the non-shelf beers on draft and had a cool vibe.

Idle Hands is right next door too, which is cool.

Hmmmm, I only work until 3 tomorrow. Ten'er or Shebeen???
I'd imagine Ten'er will last a few days, so maybe do Shebeen if you'll have a chance to make it to NEBCO sometime in the near future. Then you can also report back if the beer is any good.
No chance Im driving all the way to Wolcott today, so NEBCO it is for me.

I'd imagine Ten'er will last a few days, so maybe do Shebeen if you'll have a chance to make it to NEBCO sometime in the near future. Then you can also report back if the beer is any good.
No chance Im driving all the way to Wolcott today, so NEBCO it is for me.
Shebeen has a somewhat cool atmosphere, but the beer is quite pedestrian IMO.

The regular bourbon county stout popped up around new haven county today. Seems like they don't really know when the variants will be delivered. Got a couple "Maybe next week" answers. Has anyone heard anything more concrete?

The regular bourbon county stout popped up around new haven county today. Seems like they don't really know when the variants will be delivered. Got a couple "Maybe next week" answers. Has anyone heard anything more concrete?
"Maybe next week" was a lot more specific than what I got for an answer, which was basically "we have no freaking clue"

"Maybe next week" was a lot more specific than what I got for an answer, which was basically "we have no freaking clue"
I always assume "maybe next week" means that they really don't have any idea until it shows up in a delivery. It seemed like the guy was expecting more than regular to come in today and found out this morning that was all they were getting.

Group Builder