US - New England Connecticut... What's going on?

Help Support Talkbeer:

Lamnic

Premium Supporter
Contributor
I'm in but this has me conflicted. What would a lambic meet up be without tha keeeed?
Ayo it's gonna be lit!

So... CT Lambic share in the near future? davey101 quirk6 lambandtunaphish Phin HopStunna Abitker Lamnic codasnap52 blckout20 GuzzleMcBrew tehzachatak Dino MooltiPass GMRfx + lots of people I'm likely forgetting

If we want to shoot for a Saturday (preferably) or Sunday in March/April, I can help to organize and probably host as well if there isn't a venue that wants to have a bunch of nerds invading and drinking lambic. If there's significant interest, which you should indicate here, we can take it to PM to lock in a date, time, and place.

And, obviously, any non-CT lurkers who are interested are obviously more than welcome.
IN!

So... CT Lambic share in the near future? davey101 quirk6 lambandtunaphish Phin HopStunna Abitker Lamnic codasnap52 blckout20 GuzzleMcBrew tehzachatak Dino MooltiPass GMRfx + lots of people I'm likely forgetting

If we want to shoot for a Saturday (preferably) or Sunday in March/April, I can help to organize and probably host as well if there isn't a venue that wants to have a bunch of nerds invading and drinking lambic. If there's significant interest, which you should indicate here, we can take it to PM to lock in a date, time, and place.

And, obviously, any non-CT lurkers who are interested are obviously more than welcome.
Its been too long - my schedule opens up early March so I am down

100% in. Sunday's are better for me personally. Can also host.

At Counterweight:

Drink and Draw with Professor Might!
Introduction to Professor Mihgz's Patented Theatrical-Improvisational Artistical Beertastical Power Hour 101:

Team Battle Figure Drawing and Situational Surrealism 4-part series

In this introductory class, Professor Mihgz instructs the fundamentals of sketching and figure drawing, while teaching the value of friendship through teamwork, as well as humility by way of tender yet ferocious public critique...

Students are expected to bring a single prop from home to be utilized in drawing compositions (props must be no smaller than a baby Chihuahua, yet no more cumbersome than a barstool, as test subj...uhhhh... *ahem* models. Students are expected to hold and/or interact with said objects paused in various positions for brief periods of time) in addition to a willing attitude to participate in a hands-on interactive experience in four-dimensional real-time (PLEASE NO PHONES DURING CLASS).

Class Cost: $25 per class (includes first beer and class supplies, however, additional prizes and bonus beers for good grades will be provided at the Professor's discretion) OR sign up for the whole series for $85.00!
...what?

Are people still interested in this? Or are we all talk?

primebeer

Assistant to the Regional Moderator
Contributor
Ok folks, sorry for the slightly longer update window. Very much excited to be putting together the 1st Annual (Unofficial) TalkBeer CT Lambic Share! Details below:

Time: Saturday, June 1st, 2pm - til we can’t drink anymore (likely midnight-ish)
Place: New Haven, my apartment.
Theme: Lambic focused share but open to all beers.
RSVP: If you don’t have my number, shoot me a message for details and updates

I’ll plan on having a selection of meats and cheeses, other snacks, and pizza from Abate’s for food. I have a ton of lambic I’d like to open including some bag in box lambic!

Important note: Make sure that you have a safe way of getting home, either cutting yourself off responsibly, ride share, or get picked up. I don’t want anyone being irresponsible and it’s important to me that everyone has fun and does it safely.

Looking forward to it, going to be a blast!!!

Latest posts