Question/Opinion Criteria that needs to be met to start trading.

Help Support Talkbeer:

Doc

If you read the really realllllllly fine print Trading access opens up once you have sent a box of free and delicious beers to yours truly. Gene and co. will deny this, but we all know who really pulls the strings here at TalkBeer.....

IT'S ANGELA BASSETT B*TCH!

Thanks for the thoughtful reply. I don't really like posting generally speaking. I looked at another web site I'm on and I've averaged 3 posts per month there over 9 years. I've posted here more in the past two days than I typically do in an entire month elsewhere. This takes me out of my comfort zone as I'm being forced to do something I don't want do.

That's fine. I'll keep at it. We're going to agree to disagree on this one.
Hiding your profile isn't a great way to convince people to trade with you even if you had the ability.

fwiw. probably not much.

Hiding your profile isn't a great way to convince people to trade with you even if you had the ability.

fwiw. probably not much.
I'm not sure what is 'hiding'. I changed a setting. Tell me if that gives you ability to 'see' what you were looking for.

I can post a trade now. Not sure why. In any case, I am enjoying this site more and more each day for its unique charm.

Os

I'm not sure what is 'hiding'. I changed a setting. Tell me if that gives you ability to 'see' what you were looking for.

I can post a trade now. Not sure why. In any case, I am enjoying this site more and more each day for its unique charm.
and now you're getting the point...

TB is a community message board first and foremost... it's not just a trading site.

Hope you find what you are looking for with trading on here. If it hasn't been apparent yet, the real value of the site is in everything but trading. I speak from thinking I came here for the same but was caught up with the rest.

Trading is cookie cutter, almost commodity. Community is not; the community HERE is not.