Quantcast

Question/Opinion Criteria that needs to be met to start trading.

Help Support Talkbeer:

Fux

Hello,
Maybe the question has already arisen but I have an issue regarding the feedback system. I'm not very active here so I'm not able to post in the FT:ISO threads anymore. This leads me to be unable to leave or receive feedback for the trades I have made here, which is a little bit annoying.
Could you help?
Thanks!

Gene

Just happy to be here
Hello,
Maybe the question has already arisen but I have an issue regarding the feedback system. I'm not very active here so I'm not able to post in the FT:ISO threads anymore. This leads me to be unable to leave or receive feedback for the trades I have made here, which is a little bit annoying.
Could you help?
Thanks!
This is a great question - the Completed Trades forum is open to everyone for exactly that reason! You can start a thread for all your completed trades, tag past trade partners, and you and your trade partners can then leave trade feedback for each other. This thread by Fahmie25 is a great example of how to do this.

Was wondering about this and stumbled onto this thread today so it makes more sense now. Been posting in my regional sub-forum, but it doesn't really move fast enough to accumulate to much. Also in some whiskey threads. Just kind of hard to read or post about topics that I'm not interested in. Maybe one day!

Was wondering about this and stumbled onto this thread today so it makes more sense now. Been posting in my regional sub-forum, but it doesn't really move fast enough to accumulate to much. Also in some whiskey threads. Just kind of hard to read or post about topics that I'm not interested in. Maybe one day!
Do you like sports, reubens, cars, dogs, firearms, mixed rinks, fancy clothes, hiking/outdoors, hunting, politics, or hot chicks?

Latest posts