Quantcast

AMA Dany Prignon (Fantome)

Help Support Talkbeer:

hi danyP -- the first Fantome beer I ever had was a saison on my birthday in 2005. it had a paper label that appeared to be printed on an inkjet, and the ink was bleeding all over the place as the bottle began to show condensation.

I still love your beer, but nothing has duplicated that experience for me. Thank you!

danyP - Thanks for doing this and checking back in. We all love your beer, but no one's brought up quality issues.

Have you thought about using brown bottles instead of green bottles? In my last two bottles from Fantome, the beer smelled skunky. Brown bottles would stop this, no?
Avez-vous pensé à utiliser des bouteilles brunes au lieu de bouteilles vertes? Dans mes deux dernières bouteilles de Fantome, la bière sentait skunk. Bouteilles brunes seraient arrêter cela, non?

danyP my daughter (almost 2) is a big fan of the Fantome logo. Every time she sees it she says "boo, ghost and scary!" What I'm basically saying is we need a lot more Fantome Merchandise in our lives!
You drink a lot around your 2 year old? Reminds me of my childhood. My dad would put his whiskey bottles into my crib when he was done and I would drink the last shot... Good times with dad.

You drink a lot around your 2 year old? Reminds me of my childhood. My dad would put his whiskey bottles into my crib when he was done and I would drink the last shot... Good times with dad.
Almost never but I did spend many days at the Chinese restaurant as a kid with my mom while she boozed... She saw an empty of 5 Sciences and see's my Tome glasses on the counter waiting to be washed sometimes.

Latest posts