Dany Prignon (Fantome)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... a few more clearly words for me Michigan ... what's your request , please ?
We would all like to ask you some questions. The questions might be "what is your favorite beer to drink" or "what is the best beer you have ever made". We really like you and Fantome, and some of us have some questions. If you would like to do this, we could make it easy for you to answer a lot of questions at the same time.

What do you think??

no problem ... :)
What is your favorite beer you have made?
How frequently and how much do you brew?
Is there any other brewer out there you would like to work/collaborate with?
Would you ever consider making a berliner weisse style beer?

If I leave my family in the US and move to Soy would you let me watch you brew. Every day.

What is your favorite beer you have made?
How frequently and how much do you brew?
Is there any other brewer out there you would like to work/collaborate with?
Would you ever consider making a berliner weisse style beer?

If I leave my family in the US and move to Soy would you let me watch you brew. Every day.

1) .. no one ... i don't like beers...
2) 1 time a week.. around 1400 liters each time..
3) no, i'm an alone man..
4) surely not ! !! absolutely no interest ! i'm a Belgian, not a german brewer..

5) never leave your family !!! it's many more important than a ridiculous brewery !! Every day is important !

OK so ?... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
4) surely not ! !! absolutely no interest ! i'm a Belgian, not a german brewer..

5) never leave your family !!! it's many more important than a ridiculous brewery !! Every day is important !

You and me. We are the same.

Even though you dont like beer. Is there a beer you enjoy making?

I am amazed that you have seemingly been brewing beer for as long as I am alive yet you do not enjoy it. Did you like beer at one time and do not now? Or have you always not liked beer just did it as a job.

How did Fantome start? Family business?

... just this .. why me, and not another brewer for all these questions ?
(sorry my english is not perfect ..i don't understyain All !...) ...

these days very few people are as passionate and care like you

you are involved and care what people think about the beers you make. you seem to like to make people happy and are sorry when they are not pleased.

most brewers these days do not care or have the time to participate on forums such as this one

sorry ! members !! it's time for my Sandwitch !!! :) ( simple cheese bacon with some good vegetables ! for your knowledge, Celtic ! )...;-)
thank you dany!

one last question:

do you like to keep healthy and if so how do you accomplish this? ie lifting weights? running? playing soccer? etc

Back