Quantcast

Dave's Music

Help Support Talkbeer:

Sorry, MordorMongo , I didn't get Tidal files swapped out. I swung by local for a pint of Fieldwork, found myself chatting with one of my favorite bands online, then ran into a brewer buddy who was walking up just as he was finishing his first listen, then ran into friends from the neighborhood who wanted to talk about everything Keep Doing...I'm starting to run out of gas a little, but this is still cool. I think Tidal (file swap, bio) and Pandora (publishing crap) are going on the back burner for now as I let the efforts of week one do there thing, and just do what I can to keep those plates spinning.

Kinda hit me yesterday that if there was a theme to the EP, it's anxiety.

OK- listened through the whole thing last night. Enjoyed it. You were building a lot of tension through the first 3 songs so I was really ready for the relief that came with track 4. Can't really remember much beyond that right now. Gonna give it a straight listen today.

I did have a problem that ended up delaying my enjoyment last night- apparently I ended up with two Amazon accounts (my wife's and mine). I have ordered exclusively under my wife's account for however long (several years as I didn't realize I had a separate account). Anyway I ordered it from my phone and got frustrated when I couldn't find the album when I tried to fire it up. So I had to delete my app and redo it with my account info. This is all very lame as now I have one account with your album on it by itself and another account with all of the other albums I've ordered through Amazon. This is doubly lame because I had hoped to have that purchase history linked with your album as I think they'd be a good fit. So to make a long story a little longer- I smoked a bowl of Granddaddy OG and then by the time I figured out how to listen I was already getting too sober so I went for a bowl of Black Afghan.

Edit: Will go and give you a review a little later today.

So it just hit me about craft beer exposure. I mean, when your real life friend is Tasty from Brewing Network and you can't get a share from him, you gotta go after those social media folks for the breweries one at a time. I just hit Lagunitas right now by playing a Floyd cover while drinking their beer. We'll see if this tactic is worth doing repeatedly this week. Certainly more enjoyable.